Went to Sentosa with these people plus Ceksin, Haziq and Junhao on Sunday to celebrate Sonia's birthday!!
Supposed to surprise her. LOL! But we kinda got surprised instead. Haha! But I think she was happy to see us there though so yep! =)
Chingyee and Leshan! =D Caught up with them on Sunday. =)
These people never get sick of doing such stuffs. But oh well, funny to laugh at them. =D BenLee has no grip. Haha!
And of course, Haziq's hair was the number one thing that we all looked forward to! It's really the best man. I hope he'll shave everything off leh. It really looks damn weird! Ok, I applaud him for his bravery of trying out something new but still! Wah really damn funny lar. But okok, he's really very brave. Not bad lar. LOL!I woke up at 11am when we're supposed to meet at 11.20 at Habour front. Haha! I'm damn good lar. But anyway, Feli also woke up late. Haha! Jiesi is damn funny. She waited until 11 to call us when we were supposed to meet at 10.30. Joke. =D
Rushed to meet up with Jiesi and then went to Habour Front! Sonia was there already when we reached Sentosa. LOL. So yep, not really a surprise for her. Haha! And her boyfriend kinda told her everything already. LOL! Quite joke but it's still super sweet of him to think of this whole surprise for her! =D
Celebrated her birthday and she got caked! Haha! She became Green Monster 'cause the cake has colouring. =D And Nisa went to put stuffs on Jeslynn's and my face also. Annoying ass. And she don't let me do it to her face. She really just swing her hand away. Tsk. Your birthday!!!
Slacked around and talk to people! And then we went to play Captain's Ball with the guys! They were playing volley ball at first and it's damn funny 'cause they kinda suck at it. HAHA! Okok, if I play, I will totally owe the game, in the lousy way. I think my reaction is really quite slow. Lol. But then I really wasn't playing attention when the ball came ok. Tsk. But yep, play Captain's Ball with them is always nice 'cause we are all super lazy so we play in the slack but not really slack way. =D
Continued to laze around and took some photos! Went off at around 5? Walked super slowly to the tram. Some of the guys went to watch Johnny English while the rest of us went home! I went to Somerset to find Jeslynn at Yami Yogurt! =D And I got nice yogurt plus many stamps. HAHA! Hope we'll meet up soon again! Class Gathering! =D
Accompany Nisa to Plaza Sing to buy some strings. LOL! She loves to do art stuffs during holidays. Haha! Waste time but she's good at it! Actually, yea, people who can do really nice art are super cool. HAHA!
So yep! Had a nice day out yesterday! Miss those people! Always nice to meet up and just talk crap or do some lame stuffs together. I really miss playing Captain's Ball with them! It's still awesome. =D
Hope we'll meet up soon for class outing! Plan hor Haziq!
No comments:
Post a Comment