I feel tired from counting all the money. Gosh. Why doesn't the sum tally?! Freaking sian now. Ok, I think I'm not as panicky as I should be. Maybe it's 'cause I'm freaking tired. Argh. This is quite annoying. Being treasurer actually kinda suck when you realise there is too much money than what was supposed to be or too little money. Money is so freaking annoy. I got no money but I still have to count money. Sad life seriously. I really got no money. Went out today and ah!!! I got no money. =\ Feel quite sian. Like it's not nice to go out without money.
This is purely a ranting post. I'll do a proper post later today. Ahhhhh and I think I'm blaming my current weird mood on something else too. And actually, I think it's more than one thing. I'm affecting by a lot of things suddenly. Freaking hell why am I so easily affected? Why some small things can make me feel so annoyed, feel so sian, feel so sad, feel so uncomfortable, feel so insecure, feel so negative? Maybe because I was too high just now. But freaking hell, I hate how my head loves to look around for nothing. It's damn stupid. What the heck am I looking out for? Just stop.
OK, just ignore this post. I'm tired so naturally I'll be in a bad mood. Alright time to sleep. And I need to meet people who can make me laugh insane. Feel so choked up suddenly.
No comments:
Post a Comment