AC 018! Without Izati. We shall take a full group photo soon!! =DSubmitted WR yesterday and yes, it sure felt good. Haha! Spam photobooth during PW yesterday 'cause we were all lazy to start on I&R. =D
The whole day was rather slack and I was in a really good mood. Haha! Had photog meeting and OCIP meeting after school and managed to finish the lesson plan for OCIP! I'm quite looking forward to it. Haha! Go there and teach children! It will be more fun if they were little kids but oh well! I think it'll still be fun. =D And the place itself is so pretty! All the photos that I can take. Heh.
Happened to see Jiesi, Yingkiat and Darren after meeting! So I joined them to go JP to watch In Time! Met up with Brendan there. Talked and complained all before movie. Haha! In Time was rather... Weird? Can't seem to find a right word to describe it. LOL! I felt weird after the movie. It's a weird movie lar. Like a bit ridiculous. I get what's the morale of the story but it just seems weird. Like this unsettling feeling. LOL! Loopholes here and there. But oh well, at least I finally watched a movie after so long. =D
Had deep talk with Jiesi. HAHA! We realise that we always talk abt deep stuffs in the bus, especially bus back from JP. Quite nice. =D
Had a nice day of break away from PW! Haha! Going for badminton later with 6h! =D Alright, I think I better go start preparing! If I'm late I have to treat Guodong. LOL. Ok lar, fine, he really always had to wait for us. 'Cause somehow he'll always be the earliest even though he is late already. Haha! We are all late humans. =D
of course! talking to me is always nice~ =)
ReplyDelete