Monday, 17 October 2011

nostalgic

I suddenly realise this photo looks really cool. LOL! As in I know it's super nice all along just that I realise those 5 pple really managed to jump up. LOL!

Ah, really miss them suddenly. LOL! Dunno why. Just suddenly thought of the video we took when we surprise Ms Tan. Haha! We are so sweet! =D But yes, they are really the most awesome classmates ever. Everyone is so sporting and on about doing such stuffs. It's just really nice. =)

And Sports Day in sec 3! Too bad there aren't any photos for that but I remember how before the finals, we all got together in a circle and put our hands together and shouted 3S1. =D Maybe 'cause my current class doesn't have that close bond like 4E1. Our class spirit is really strong. Ah, miss them a lot.

We do the wackiest things too. LOL! We would really do all sorts of weird stuffs in class. But we do them when teachers weren't around. Hehe. We are the super angelic class in front of teachers but we can go absolutely crazy and mad when teachers aren't around. We are awesome like that. =D

They are the best people to sing songs with too. =D I really love how we would actually stay back in school to sing songs. LOL! To destress all. Super joke but awesome. And how we actually bother to run up from first floor Science Lab back to class 'cause Ms Tan scolded us before. LOL! We are so freaking good students. =D

Ah, I miss them! Made a wrong choice to look thru my 2009 archive. LOL! Ok if I look at 2010, I'll miss them more. LOL! I love my blog lar! It's like all the most random stuffs are recorded. Stuffs that you didn't really remember but when you read it, you remember them and burst out laughing. =D

Ok!!! Let's really meet up during Dec Holidays! As much as we can. =D Just that poly pple don't have holidays until December. Aish. Damn hard to organise but yep! We should meet up! And frankly speaking, I don't care if not many people turn up, whoever that bothers to turn up are the ones that are worth keeping in contact with. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment