
I realise suddenly how awesome it is to have guys in your class who are so critical and will tell you straight in your face anything they think abt you. LOL! I don't know how to say but yea, I just suddenly realise how I really give no shit abt my hair and face until like sec 3 when those wonderful guys friends of really say until so so nice. Ok I mean I do care abt it last time. Just that they really made me like okok, I shd do something more. Ok though I nv really listen to them but lol! It just feels quite funny yet nice that they will really just tell you honestly that your hair and face suck. LOL! It makes them look bad but the thing is, they don't just say and make fun of you. They will really advice you and tell you in a serious manner that you shd do something abt your hair and face. Giving you suggestions and all. LOL! It's just funny when guys are giving girls advices on appearance.
Ok, this makes me seem like a girl who really don't care. Ok actually, I really don't care. I mean yea, I'll wash my face all, I'll try my best to keep my hair going mad. But I won't try like damn hard. LOL! It's just funny how some of the guys are more concerned about it more than me. Haha! It's just amusing somehow. I remember how they will suddenly become all serious, and then tell me, "Yifang, you should really do something about your face." And then started to suggest all the different facial cleansing brands and telling me how they know someone whose face also quite bad but it got better because of something and so on. LOL! Those guys actually did something like that. Quite ass right? But I wasn't pissed at all, I was just super amused and ok, I still am. Haha!
But yep, they are just awesome. And I think the nice part is that they will say it straight in your face than making fun of you behind your back. Ok I'm sure they got talk abt it behind your back but you know whatever they say behind, they say them in your face too. They just want to disturb you. -_- but yes, I do thank them. 'cause they are simply just so honest and straightforward. And through all their criticism, it makes me really immune to them. You can throw me any criticism but I won't be so affected. It's make me less sensitive. But of course I'm still sensitive to others' feelings but I won't feel so hurt just because pple say I suck kinda thing. LOL! actually, I don't think I'm making sense here. HAHA! I guess I'm just suddenly glad to all the awesome guy friends of mine who love to condemn me about my face and hair in front of me. And how they will really give advices and all. Haha! And you just know that they are just disturbing you and teasing you and they might mean it but not in the mean way.
Ok in general, I just love how friends will just condemn each other, make fun of each other, annoy the hell out of each other, but it's still awesome. These friends will be there for you when you need them. Friendships that will last for a long time.
And I think I kinda miss my guy friends. LOL! My current class guys are really nice, but somehow like can't really click super well with them. Maybe 'cause I nv really hang out with them.
4e1 those mad idiots. Ok I sat near a lot of guys during the 2 years since I'm tall~. haha! so naturally I'll feel close to some of them. They just gang up and make fun of me. The whole stiff thing also came from sitting with a bunch of guys. Annoying. It's damn annoying how they always manage to notice that one thing you do and just balloon it into a huge thing. Though pple say that guys are not detailed and always see the big picture, not true when they want to find something to disturb you about. They always ALWAYS manage to think of something. Damn freaking annoying. I realise they are really damn annoying lar. Always telling me to rebon my hair, go facial all. But yes yes, I know they mean well. It's just so freaking funny how they are really more concerned than me. Haha! I sound like I really don't give a damn.
6h guys also! Ok just that thankfully, they target Faeqa. Heh. And when she's not around, they go for Feli. So I'll just join them. =D which is damn fun lar. I like the feeling of teasing someone. Hahaha! Ok everyone likes that. And the way 6h condemn, it's damn smart. So it's super hard for you to rebut. And their brain work in such a way that you really cannot predict what they will say. They can come up with the weirdest yet wittiest things to say. LOL! I really got smart ass friends. =D and yes, 6h guys are kinda like my brothers. Haha! I regard them as annoying little brothers but yep, they might disagree. Sheesh. But at times, they do give the older brother feel. Haha! We can see the change! They are becoming more mature~ haha! It's just awesome how with them, you can really sort of see them grow from their childish beings to become more mature people. =D
But yes, I kinda miss all of them. =\ Guy friends are the kinda friends you won't tell everything to, like your own personal thoughts and feelings and all. But somehow, they are just still freaking awesome to be around with 'cause they will always say and do the most weird stuffs and make you laugh until you go mad. Haha! and yes, when you actually want to share your own personal stuffs with them, they will listen. They are just really awesome. And yes, I'll annoy them too. Haha! The awesome thing is they won't hold a grudge against you for annoying them. They kinda let you annoy them. Though ok, I believe they are truly annoyed sometimes but yep, they are still awesome!!! =D
So yep, haha! This post is dedicated to all my awesome guy friends! Whom I believe, don't read my blog. Haha! Ah, really hope that aft promos, I can hang out with them soon! Simply taking crap with them when we meet up is really awesome already. Haha! They just have a way in making you laugh over non funny stuffs. Ok my girl friends can do that too. Haha! All of them are awesome.
Friends are just always there to brighten up your life. And they make you feel happy and grateful to have them in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment