Friday, 21 October 2011

lights will guide you home

Don't really know what exactly I want to type. LOL! Feel like typing a lot of stuffs out but there just isn't the right words coming out. So I guess I'll just leave it to when I've got more time to blog. PW is sucking up my life but yes!!! I will still continue with it. I just kinda miss my friends. Lol! I'm really not going out or meeting up with my friends for PW. Though yes, I'll try to squeeze some what small little time I can for them. =D

So since I can't find the right words to type a proper post, I shall post lyrics from a song that got stuck in my head today.

[ And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse? ]

Fix You - Coldplay

Some songs have this way of making you feel really different. And some songs can really make you feel better after listening to them. This sudden calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment