Saturday, 1 October 2011

I will learn my lesson, I hope.


From the 3rd film that I processed from my Holga, I learned that:

1) MUST MUST take photos using your Holga only when it's outdoors.
2) Don't take when it's TOO bright, 'cause there will be this weird bright line in the middle of the photo.
3) Remember to turn the thing (Ok, I don't know what's that called) after you took a photo.
4) Position the Holga in a way that there is a lot more space for the head to NOT get cut off.
5) Try to hold the Holga straight and not slanted.
6) Make sure you stand at a right distance from whatever you are taking photos of. Not too near, not too far.
7) Once again, DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS USING THE HOLGA WHEN IT'S INDOORS!!!!!!


Yes, I hope I'll remember and hope, HOPE, the 4th film will be better. =( I'll spam after promos! =D And yes, I REALLY HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER!!

And yep! I'm fine and happy now. =D Haha! Promos starts on Monday. I think I'll get through it alright. Just sleep lesser and be more productive and not get distracted. I think I'll really put my phone far away from me, so if I'm un-contactable, I'm sorry! Call me if it's like damn important. Though actually I won't answer too. Lol! Just ya, let me concentrate. Heh. =D

AND YES!! I WANT TO TAKE PHOTOS AT THE RAILWAY TRACK AGAIN. =( I think they still kept the ones at Bukit Timah but I'm not very sure. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment