
How can you not love them? =D
Today is the last day of promos for me! Aftnoon paper for H1 History! I'm going to spam my blog with posts later. I've got so much things to blog about. Don't know why but I've got a lot of inspiration on what to blog about during the promos period. They just kept coming. But yep! I noted them down. Haha! I tend to have a very forgetful brain.
Promos has been... I'll talk more about it later~ =D It actually feels as if promos is over already. LOL. I kinda slacken a bit yesterday. Haha! Oh well, it's already the end so yep! I was studying when I woke and yep! I think it should be ok? =)
And I'm going to dive into many Kdramas! I've got a long list waiting for me. =D So tempted to chiong Brilliant Legacy. Heh. But I did watch on TV! Last episode today! But I think I'm missing it. =\ but ah, I want to watch!
Long list of things I want to do after promos! I'm pretty sure I won't complete doing them. Haha! But yep! Hopefully I will for the more important few! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment