Wednesday, 12 October 2011

"shao kao hui"! =D


Had BBQ at Lingli's house on Monday! =D It was fun lar! We are quite mad people barbequing at her house. Haha! Spammed photos like mad too! =D

Quite lazy to describe more but yep! It was awesome! We did many stupid things and for the first time, I was full from all the BBQ food and there were leftovers as well! LOL! Maybe 'cause there was only one guy there. Haha! Usually the guys will help us clear all the food. They are just monsters lar. =D

Haha! Suddenly miss bbq-ing with 4E1! 'cause heh, I can slack during bbq and my sole job is really taking photos~ Haha! Super slack but I remember I actually got tired from taking photos during one of the bbq. =D

I love Lingli's house too! It feels very nice then there was this nice cool air when we step out of her house. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment