When you get tired of studying, you really like to do useless stuffs like this. Haha! I love how retarded we all are to actually bother doing such stuffs. =D makes life so much less meaningful but still awesome. Haha! Ok, I'm feeling tired so pardon me for my super randomness.
Hmm.. I think I shd post proper but got this don't feel like doing so urge. Ok, I think I shall just post.
So yes. For the past last week, I've been slogging like some mad person for PW. It was really mad rush. Sleeping at 2plus going to 3 almost everyday is not fun. Especially when you still have to wake up at 5plus for school. And in school time, you continue to do PW during breaks. There is just no running away from PW. But yes, I think those few days paid off? I feel a little bit more secure with our WR. Just that one rather annoying thing is how the WR is meanly 2 pple's work rather than 5. But at least 2 other pple helped when they can while the other? I really didn't know what she was doing but yes, I think they are finally doing stuffs now. I hope they better keep it up for OP. Or else it will be quite horrible. I don't want to tank OP again. Tanking WR is bad enough. But yes, OP, I'm freaking scared. Ok, the really scared feeling hasn't got to me yet but yesterday, I suddenly realise how bad my presentation skills is. Maybe I wasn't prepared yesterday that's why. And maybe 'cause I haven't been presenting stuffs in a long time. But it's still really scary. I really hope things will be fine. Nope, it must be fine. I want my A for PW. I believe that I really work hard for it. Hopefully it all pays off? I must really brush up on my OP. Speak clearly to pple. As much as pple are annoyed when they can't hear what I'm talking about, I am actually annoyed at myself when pple can't hear what I'm talking about 'cause I know it's my problem and not their hearing problem. I need to speak louder and clearer. It's the clarity actually. I tend to be lazy when I speak to family and friends. My voice is super lazy when I speak to them. Though true, it's like not point speak so formal with them. Just that I really got to speak more clearly and loudly. It's really not good. Gah. OK, after WR is done, I will concentrate on OP like mad. I will be my A for Project Work!
Promos results was on Friday. Hmm.. to be true, I don't have much feeling about it. It's not bad, it's not good. It's just neutral. The kinda dead and emotionless feeling. I mean yea, I don't think my results are good. I know I can do better than that and I know that I didn't give in my all during promos. Preparing earlier and all. Shall not start the whole regrets thing again. But I think what really sucks more is when you see some of your friends are really on the verge of retaining and they aren't just any normal friends who you just smile and wave to in school. They are your close friends who you care about and hearing them tell you that they really may retain, it just makes you feel sad too. And the worst thing is that you don't know what you can do to help them. That vulnerable feeling. You can't tell them that it's going to be alright 'cause let's face it, retaining isn't really alright. I mean yea, in some ways it may be better that them? Just that yea, having to remain in j1 and not get promoted all, if they don't feel sad and confused and all, they aren't normal. But yea, it just sucks that you really don't know how to console them as much as you really want to console them. I guess yea, just being there for them if they need someone to be there for them helps? Hopefully it does? But yep! I know that these friends are strong and they won't keep everything to themselves. And they aren't those that will dwell in their sorrows. They will move on. Just that yes, I really hope that they will still be promoted. Miracles do happen. And hopefully moderation can help them. And of course, they must really work hard if they know that they barely make it to J2. If they still didn't realise how bad their studies are, then I think I'll really scold them. I mean yea, they are my close friends and I really don't want to see them screwing up their lives like that. Sucks that I can't help them with any subjects too since I'm not strong in them too. But yes, hopefully I can still help them in some ways. Ah!!!! Promos suck overall and I'm just glad it's over. LOL. Must look forward!!!
Alright! I shall go do my script for OP! Or at least do a little bit. I shall hit my bed by 1am! =D More PW tmr~ Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment