Monday, 17 October 2011

Dinner with Damily!

Damily! =D


Yifan! =D Supposed to celebrate her birthday but it was more like post promos celebration. =D She looks nice in this long dress!!

Haha! I like this photo! =D

Ah, my favourite photo of the day. LOL! Puiling is mad lar.

Had dinner with Damily on last Saturday! I love them! Haha! I shall not repeat how I feel 'cause some people say that I always say the same feel stuffs but they are really important people to me. And though the meeting wasn't very long, it still feels nice.

Next time, we should meet in the day! Then we can talk longer and stay our longer. =)

Met up with Kamin before that to talk. Was late as usual. Heh. Sorry lar Kamin. I'm trying my best. Ok, cannot try, next time must. I really ah, dunno why I'm always late.

Anyway, OK. I think I better I'll post more next time. Suddenly, I've got a lot of stuffs to do. Like swarmed man. I love to waste time I dunno why but oh well whatever, life goes on. PW sucks. Everyone knows that. Most likely won't be posting in a while. And yep! I will type more abt the dinner with Damily next time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment