LOL. I seriously love this class photo 'cause I think it's our worst class photo. Haha! Everyone looked so stiff! Think everyone is like thinking I want PE, faster get this over and done with. Hah! I'm not the only one that is stiff now.Everyone stayed until super late and I really got tired after taking photos like crazy. Lol.
Celebrating Haziq's and Kangjing's birthday! Went to fly kites at Marina Barrage then went to MBS and Helix Bridge! Was so excited about the Helix Bridge but realise it was nothing much. Haha! But it was a fun day ba!
Seriously the best teachers' day celebration of my 4 years in Fuhua! 4E1 is awesome!! And so is Ms Tan! =D
Racial Harmony!Haziq and I were really enthu about this lar! Persuading all of them to wear and I borrowed some from Faeqa and Haziq loaned about 16 to the class. Haha! Crazy monitor and monitress of 4E1. But yep! It was an awesome Racial Harmony Celebration!! =)
Chose this photo instead of the proper one 'cause it took them freaking long to post properly in front of the camera. Sheesh. Had fun that day! Stayed out late to watch the Germany VS Argentina match! GERMANY WON! Wahahahaha!
Love this photo 'cause it looks like we are in another country! First time I cycled until so far that day and had muscle ache all over the place after cycling but it was worth it! Had fun with those awesome pple and yea!! We should seriously go cycling again and this time, let's really cycle all the way to Changi Beach!! (Provided that the weather shows mercy on us.)
Took us very long to have a proper good photo 'cause Puiling was doing funny stuffs in almost all photos. This crazy girl lar! This is I think the most decent one? Though Jiesi looked away. LOL.
Collecting Class Tee!Haha! The most random group of pple that went to collect the class tee but it turned out to be a super fun day! Felicia, Ian and I were like some crazy pple singing non stop. Haha!
Though we had 4 birthday celebration this year, I think the most fun one was this one, even though we didn't stay out for a very long time but yep! We really had fun! Next year must continue to celebrate all our birthdays alright? =D
Only a class of crazy pple like us would think of such a prank. Haha! Fun to sit in such a weird position for the whole day though! =D
Awesome big family! Haha! Sec 4 already still playing the family thing! =D Super fun lar! Reunion Breakfast! CNY's coming soon! Hope we'll have another reunion breakfast! =D
Hmm.. There are still a lot more photos of 4E1 stuffs. Haha! Really have a lot a lot of photos of them! They are really awesome pple to be in the same class with for 2 years and I will sure hell miss them like crap next year! We must continue to have gatherings and meet-ups after this year! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment