Thursday, 2 December 2010

all dressed up!

The less scary NFC photo. =D

Wahahaha I'm too lazy to post all the photos but they are all on Facebook ba! So go there see. And I really look freaking white in some photos. Scary shit man.

I realise, we don't have one full 4E1 photo. LOL! Some photographer took it for us but I think none of our cameras had the photo. LOL. Awesome man.

OHYA! Haha! Saw Acaholics performance! Bugged Ian to send it to me. It's nice lar! The entrance was funny! Wah!! Should have been there then can help them film nicer!! Lol. Not that the filming was that bad lar. But a bit not very clear but oh well! At least I get to see it. =D But ya, they must perform for us again leh! I want see live. And then film for them again. =D Nice memories!

And yea! I'm quite excited to plan for chalet! Haha! Phone Conference with Faeqa, Felicia and Kenneth yesterday. Got quite a lot of nice plans. =D For 2days 1night, we must make it fun! Haha! But yep! Thought of a lot of stuffs already. Quite sian that NUS High and RV pple can't go lar! Why can't they start school on the next week of January?

There's 4E1 chalet too! Lol. Think decemeber going to be busy planning stuffs and I'll be away from 14 to 22! But yea! I'm really happy that I'm going overseas! My sister's going to bring me to take nice cool photos at Shanghai! =D Think I'll really go crazy taking photos in China. Thank god my sister can understand. =D

So yea, need collect money. Lol. Ok just suddenly thought of it. Then activities. OH! And class videos! I think I shall do it 'cause Haziq confirm won't put in those videos of him that is really very funny. =D Yea, he's going to kill me.

Going out now! I will be on time today!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment