Thursday, 23 December 2010

Wahahaha I'm back from china!

Got a lot of stuffs to say but shall leave it to tmr or rather later today. That is if I actually wake up early. Suddenly, I'm awake. Haha! Wrong time totally but reached airport at 1plus am, reach home at 3 plus? So yep. Strangely awake. My sister also lar. So I ain't the only one =D

Wah.. I really got a lot of stuffs to sag. 9days you know. It's more than a week lar.

And when we got off the plane, we forgot that Singapore is hot and humid. Haha! Too used to the colder and more windy weather in china. It's like really colder in shanghai but shanghai is awesome place! I seriously won't mind going back there. Hong kong is awesome to shop man. But need money lar but Wah!!! I really want a dslr! It's like the scenery at shanghai and hong kong are awesome like crazy but then my camera can't seem to capture that shot. But Wahahaha dad is considering getting it for me =D I must be serious abt it and really go learn and read up already. Cannot be lazy! I think I won't cause it's something I really like. Wah. Seriously got a lot of stuffs I want say!! Lol. Crazy already.

Think I kinda really spammed photos but would have spammed more if the camera's good. Haha! Okok should not complain. I'll just go back there with a good camera!! =D

Ok think I better sleep already. =D tmr still have to pack the stuffs we brought. We actually buy quite a lot of stuffs but like Wah. Still feel like buying more. Haha! But we already had trouble bringing them back. We must learn to travel light lar!

Okok sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment