[ This is for real, this time I mean it
I'm coming clean, please don't let go
I said from the start, that you could take it or leave it
Prefer that you keep it
Don't let go
This is the best thing that I've ever had for real ]
This Is For Real - Motion City Soundtrack
Spent the whole day downloading videos, songs and iPhone apps and I'm good to go to China! Ok, entertainment wise only. We still have 2 totally empty luggage waiting to be filled and we are leaving in 2days time. My family is so last minute to the max lar. And my parents are in KL now. So I have to pack the luggage and take out all the clothes that we're bringing there. And I haven't start yet. LOL. Ah, but I know everything will be ok in the end. Haha! Our family is really awesome at last minute packing.

Woah, suddenly realise I've got a lot of stuffs to do. LOL. Ok, think I shall go bathe and cook dinner first. =D I shall post again if I'm in the mood. Seriously love Lee Seung Gi and Song Joong Ki and Super Junior and DBSK! Haha! Ok, all Korean pple. But they are awesome! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment