Friday, 10 December 2010

Botanic Gardens!

Went to Botanic Gardens for picnic with Kamin, Gekhooi and Kamin's sbro! Haha! My daughter and daughter-in-law. Sounds crazy but yep. Haha! Had fun ba! Talk, eat, play cards and take photos!

KAMIN IS LOUSY AT CHEATING!!! HAHA! She told me not to post this but oh well. The 3 of us were playing Cheat and wah kamin is so lousy at cheating. Haha! Her face tells it all man. =D

And wearing contacts for too long can really kill me. Lol. Head pain like crazy on the way back from Botanic Gardens. Thank god my grandma cooked awesome food. =D

And then I started coughing and sneezing like crazy. Lol. Must take care of myself for the next few days! Flying to China in 4 days time! Don't want to fall sick in China.

I got sunburn too lar! Damn what the heck man. Sit under the shade the whole day lar! Apparently the sun is so strong that it like what the heck man. I'm seriously annoyed with the sunburn. It's like I went Sentosa, I didn't get sunburn. But then I went Botanic Gardens, I got sunburn. What logic is this?!

Photos! =D
The rest are on Facebook!


Haha! Only Kamin and I looked normal.
Ok, sort of anyway.

Cool jump shot! =D


LOL. My hands like damn apart lar!

Sort out 4E1 photos! Realise I've got 6,942 photos and videos of them. LOL. Scary shit rite? And I've got 6,987 photos and video of 6H. LOL. Both close to 7,000. Awesome man. But quite cool lar! I've got a whole collection of photos!! Haha! So proud of myself. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment