Went for movie with 6h today! Ok Techincally just Faeqa, Swapna, Weiying, Changhui, Guodong and Yiinlih! But yep! It's really super nice! Had an awesome day lar! Laugh like mad. Like really over nothing. Haha! And took photos until damn crazy lar. I laughed until I want to cry man. It's really damn crazy and damn funny! I seriously love them! Awesome crazy bunch of pple.
Finally got to go out with Weiying! =D haha! She poor girl lar. Having sch next Tuesday while the rest of us are still enjoying our lives. The worst pple are hwa chong pple lar! They don't have o levels but they start school same as all the JC pple lar! Freaking unfair! Tsk. Today we were discussing abt o levels too. Haha! Damn funny how they could still remember some stuffs. I kinda really totally forgot le. =D
And we really love to stop suddenly and start talking. Haha! Like in the middle of the road lar. And we have trouble saying goodbye. Haha! We just stood in front of fajar lrt and talk for damn long. And lol! We played at the fitness corner like little kids too! Our favourite fitness corner! =D
They are really awesome pple lar. Seriously love doing stupid stuffs with them. We video called Felicia too! On the bus somemore. Think we are crazy man. And then got this funny phone trick that we were asked to do. Ah it's really funny lar. Lol! And Wah, I really laugh a lot today and some stuffs are seriously NOT funny. But I still laugh. Haha! They really make me laugh for no reason. =D
Ohya! And it's Faeqa's first movie of the year! And it's the last day of 2010! Haha! If she had watched it tmr, she didn't watch an movie in 2010. Haha! Cool man. Then I swear she was like crazy woman in the cinema. Laugh over every single part of the movie! Weiying and I were amused by her like crap lar!
I'll post the photos when I get home later! Or tmr! It's going to be 2011 tmr! Bid farewell to the awesome 2010 and welcome an even more awesome 2011! =)
2010 had been a hard year but I dare say that it had been a gret year too. Unforgettable year. For good or for bad. I guess yea, though I'm a little scared for next year, I'm sure it will be great because I've got a wonderful family and awesome friends that will always be there for me. =)
Going to see fireworks at Marina Bay area with my grandma and dad and mum! My grandma is relate the greatest. She had been through a lot this year and I think she's really brave and I know she will be here with us for a long long time. I'm really proud of my grandma and love her super lot! =)
To a great 2011! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment