Tuesday, 14 December 2010

True Friends =)

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

Saw this quote and realise how true it is. =) I really love how yea, we can all not meet up for so freaking long, but when we meet up, everything feels the same. It's as if we never left each other before. =D Seriously miss those pple and can't wait for chalet! Though the attendance might not be as much as last time, but these are really the people that I know will always be there when I needed them! =) And I found 2 cool songs for 6H video! The lyrics are like spot on man! =D

Was looking through my photos and saw this photo!


Bring back memories man! It was such a random thing. But LOL. It's super cool and funny lar! Anyhow spamming pens, highlighter and correction tape and fluids. Creation by Ang En Ming, Ting Chang Hui, Yap Yi Fang, Ong Jia Min, Faeqa Fizla, Swapna Abhilash, Ng Wei Ting and Felicia Sim! =D Totally forgotten about this until I saw the photo! And I realise I actually still have the hard copy! Haha!

I think when I look back at my this year's notebook, I will laugh like crap! The notebook got spam like crazy and wah! Really memories man! Ah.. Feeling so nostalgia now. Haha! 6H and 4E1! Two awesome classes. But having chalets on the same week. -_- But ok, at least they didn't clash so I guess that's good. =D

Should be sleeping now. LOL. But packing is not quite done? Haha! My family totally rocks man! But not bad lar, somewhat done already. In 1 day leh.

If I've got time later in the morning, I'll post again ba! Think I might post in China too if I feel like. =D I think this trip to China will be like some photography expedition. Haha! Think I might really spam photos. But wah, if I had a DSLR, I will go crazy taking photos. =D And shop like crazy too!! Wahahaha. Dad gave us the permission to shop like crazy. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment