
Had a crazy day with those 3 people. We actually went to East Coast Park and Aloha Changi. LOL. Seriously we actually went to recee. Haha! Can't help finding it quite funny now. But it's us lar. We like to do redundant stuffs.
So yep. We were supposed to meet at 11am. Haha! Love the fact that we are all late pple so we ended up leaving Bukit Panjang at 11.50? So yep, took bus to ECP. Walked there. I tried the new photography app that I downloaded to my phone. OMG. It's awesome app can? The photos are really nice. Like the effects and all. If they were willing to smile nicely. Tsk. Ok, technically, Faeqa and Kenneth did. Haha! Only stupid Felicia lar. Eesh. I don't care, I'm going to play the app again. =D Ok, of course I will lar. It's really cool! Lol. Like ya! Haha! Okok, crazy again.
Went to check the bicycle rental place. Had lunch at Burger King. Laughed like crazy at Burger King. Haha! Been a long time since I laugh until so hard.
The best was - Faeqa said to Kenneth, "For a small, you are a guy." =D
Ok lar, it's kinda like an inside joke. But it's funny 'cause it's not supposed to make sense but it actually makes sense. LOL. Fine, think we are crazy pple.
And god man, we are really annoying each other. Or rather, they were annoying like woah man. And wahahaha, I feel so proud of my memory and sense of direction. =D I still remember how to walk to some places. =D
After ECP, went travelling to Bedok MRT then Tampines MRT then took bus to Aloha Changi. I think our chalet is not bad ba! Though yea, it will be cooler if we still had Fairy Point Chalet 7!! Wah! Still love that chalet lar! We went to see it today. Miss that chalet! Still my favourite chalet ever! But the one we're staying next week is not that bad ba! Enough for us! Ohya, think must confirm with them again. LOL.
Ok yep, so travelled back and took MRT to Orchard. Accompanied Felicia to find her mum's birthday present. Had an awesome Korean food! And yea, I realised I owed Feli money so I ended up paying for the whole meal. Tsk.
And wah, so tempted to shop you know. There were sales EVERYWHERE lar. It's like post Christmas sale! But though I've got money but then I thought I should save up for next week's chalets. Yes, I can't help remembering that I've got 2 chalets in the week. Not complaining lar 'cause think both will be awesome. =D
Nice to go out like that. Haha! Think it has been a long time since I went out. Ok, given that I was in China for the past week. Lol. Got difference ma. 2010 is really coming to an end huh. LOL. A bit scary. Like hmm..
Listening to a lot of nice songs now. =D Really found a lot of nice songs while finding songs to put for the class videos. And my sister brought more funny T-shirts. LOL. Ok this is totally random but yea. The T-shirts are really funny lar. Freaking awesome that I can wear them too if I want. =D
OMG. LOL. I keep got random shock. The Last Song by The All-American Rejects is good! When I hear the front part I was like hmm ok, not that bad. Then there's one part that's really cool! I really like The All-American Rejects's songs! They are really good. =D
Wah.. Running Man is loading freaking slowly. Argh.. Think I'll watch it tmr.
No comments:
Post a Comment