I seriously love Pixar movies! All are good movies! Wah, feel like watching all those movies again. LOL. Ok, I shall go find. =DWent to Malaysia to celebrate my maternal grandmother's birthday! She don't live in Malaysia lar, just that my grand uncle wanted to celebrate it for her and he live in Malaysia so yep. 70 years old! Haha! But she's still super active with all the neighbourhood programmes and stuffs. Haha! I've got a cool grandmother! Love her cooking too! It's really the best. I want to learn from her some dishes! Haha! My mum say go learn from her one day. Hope after I come back from China I can go learn from her ba! It will be super awesome. =D
She is super funny lar. She saw the number of candles on her cake then she was like, huh got so much ar. LOL. She's damn cute lar. Took photos! But I'm too lazy to upload them. =D
70 years old already. Everyone is growing old! But yes, they will continue to stay healthy and happy and just live a good life. Quite worried about my paternal grandmother and my maternal grandfather's health lately. I really can't help realising that they are really growing old. Hmm.. But they will be here for me for the many years to come and see me graduate from university!
“Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” — Alex Haley
It's true. And I miss my paternal grandfather a lot. But I know he's always here looking after me so I'll be alright. =)
Hmm.. Scary how time passes. It's going to be a year soon. Suddenly feeling a lot. I promised him 8A1s next year when I visit him! And I hope that I can keep this promise.
I realise when I'm busy doing other stuffs, my mind really don't drift too much. When I sat in the car and not doing anything, it started to drift. So when I'm busy I'm really alright. LOL. I'm really glad that I'm going China soon! I need a nice good holiday overseas! Breath new air.
I think I really think too much too often.
No comments:
Post a Comment