[ I, I will remember you
And all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I can say
But words get in the way
So we're not together
I will remember you ]
I Will Remember You - Ryan Cabrera
Today is the 26th December! 6 days later and it will be 2011!
2010. It really was one heck of a year. Full of many ups and downs. Really A LOT of stuffs happened. Nice memories, new experiences, doing things I never did last time, feelings that I never felt before. I feel that there really were a lot of stuffs happening this year. In just one year. But yep, 2010 had been a memorable year! Seriously can't believe time passed by so quickly. Going to miss lots of stuffs next year!
LOL. I found so many funny songs. Was searching for songs to put in class video and found many songs! Hope they can be used though. Got one song damn cute lar! Think everyone will laugh like crazy if they hear it, or they will go, 'What the heck, yifang.'
Ah.. I want to post nicer but then my dad need to use the computer. Aish. Think I'll use my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment