Wednesday, 1 December 2010

One Awesome Night =D

Prom was awesome! Haha! Had a great time taking photos like crazy. =D Really spammed photo taking. =D Still didn't get to take photo with a lot of pple!

Wanted to post those group photos but I realise I don't have the class photo and NFC photo. LOL. So I'll post later when everyone else uploaded the photos!

Anyway, yesterday was damn rush. My bloody hair took damn long to do so in the end must rush make up and stuffs and was late for prom lar! Lol. Should have not been late then we can all sit together! If we all sit together then will be super nice already but yep, it was alright ba!

Missed Acaholics performance!! The one performance that I was looking forward to and I missed it. Damn sian man. But think Felicia got video down the performance so yep! Haha! Can tell them perform again for us during some outing. =D

So yep, sat with Jeslynn, Felicia, Huien, Christine, Cheeyuan, Kenny, Peihan and Darren. Neck pain from turning around to see the stage. Jeslynn gave up. Lol. But yep! Think prom was great ba!

It's really a success! Thanks to the Prom Committee! They really did an awesome job planning and all! It was a nice prom! =D The MCs were funny lar! Entertaining! Ohya! Yingkiat is the Prom king! Haha! Not bad leh. =D

And lol. I really looked damn white when taking photos with the flash. Like seriously damn scary. I kinda rather be red than white. Haha! Like my hair! Though it kinda cost us to be late. Oh well, one night only lar. =D

Nice to see everyone dress up until so nice! =D Haha! Really took a lot of photos. Think our school's prom is one that really everyone dressed up until super nice. =D

And yea! My mum is awesome! She helped me, Felicia, Jiesi, Puiling and Qiaofen with the make up! =D She is pro man! I've got a real cool and awesome mum! =D I think the make up was good ba! Mine a bit too white but 'cause it was rushed so yea. And super thankyou to my mum for driving us to the hotel! Or else we'll be really super late. Love my mum! =D

Going to post up photos on Facebook. Hate this 'cause it always gave me lots of trouble. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment