Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Was looking at my October 2010 archive. 'O' levels seemed so long ago! And I really want to play badminton!! Super long never play already and I think I forgot how to play it properly. Lol! So yea! Seriously go play soon! And then there's Ikea! Jeslynn and Junyuan! Faster come back so we can go! =D


Sure hell going to miss this book! Haha! So many memories. And it got vandalise like crazy but then again, I think I will laugh like crazy when I flipped open the book in a few years time. =D

Was tidying up my study table and I found a lot of stuffs from Primary school! Haha! There was this poem that Mr Phang told us to write as a group in P6. INSPIRATIONAL SPADES! Really miss the group a lot. We really did a lot of stuffs lar! Lol! Going Joanna's house and my house to do projects but we ended up playing like crazy. Haha! The Sims! LOL! I suddenly remember a super funny thing that I can't post up here lar. But ya, LOL. It's damn funny lar. Tsk, stupid minds of Guodong and Yiinlih.

Then I found the script for our P5 SVA competition! Haha! Didn't read lar but it was amusing to see that I still had the script chunk somewhere in my room. Haha!

It was really nice to see all these random stuffs that jot back super nice memories! So while I was tidying up my table and stuffs, and it really wasn't easy 'cause I've got too much useless crap all around, I had fun seeing all these random stuffs. Haha! Hmm... Wonder how it will be like 4years later when I look back at this year stuffs. Think I will really laugh like crazy. Especially when I look back at the videos and photos! Haha!

LOL. Suddenly in the mood to do the class videos! But I want use my sis's Mac! It's like lying there, tempting me to use it. But I haven't ask her yet and she isn't at home now lar.

Wah! I want do 4E1's class video suddenly! Got damn funny videos that can put in. LOL. It's freaking idiotic but super hilarious lar! Hoho. I think I shall start doing. =D Looking forward to 4E1's class chalet too! Apparently Haziq got nice plans for the first night I think? Hope it will all turn out nice! =D

Hmm.. Suddenly remember my cards. LOL. So among the many things that I needed to do, I only cleared my books and help my mum with chores. Chalet stuffs are somewhat settled but then must recalculate some money stuffs and the activities and wah. The videos are the most fun to do but the most headache also. The fun part comes after you complete the video. =D

Tudou is loading freaking slowly. Think I'll only watch it later at night when there are hopefully lesser pple watching. And I haven't watch all the shows that I want to watch! I watched one epi of Oh! My School on TV. Funny like crap! Seriously damn funny lar! I want to watch the episode that got Eunhyuk and Song Joong Ki! 2 awesome pple on the show. =D

And I want to watch a lot of shows!! But some are really hard to find. Showed Faqea the 1Night 2Days video and she was trying to hold back her laughter like crazy on the MRT lar! It's that funny. =D I watched that on the airplane to Hong Kong and I was laughing like crazy lar! And the airplane was quite quiet so my sister told me that I was laughing really loudly. LOL! But it's really funny!! =D Running Man also another one. Haha! Korean variety shows are really good! Hilarious to the max!! =D

Alright! Think I'll go bathe first, have dinner, do cards, do video, watch shows! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment