Tuesday, 14 December 2010

6Honesty 2006!!!

4years on.. and we are still the same old people that we were in P6! That's what I really love about 6H!

Cycling at ECP!
We were drenched like crazy. But our smiles were still up. =D

HAHA! 4 insane people playing with the smile detector in MacDonalds. =D

Teachers' Day meet-up!
Edited the photo a bit. =D Seriously, we should try take a group photo where everyone looks at the camera.

Shadows of us. Haha! In the darkness. =D
We were afraid that two of us cannot be seen. So we just took the shadow instead. HAHA! Ok, I'm so freaking evil.

Playing with Mr Phang's DSLR. Wah, I really want it lar!

Celebrating Mr Phang's birthday!
It's really one event every year that goes on without fail and yep! We will continue celebrating Mr Phang's birthday at this same place for many many years to come! =D

CNY!
Just love the photo 'cause the lighting and everything is awesome. =D

We've been separated for 4 years already! 4 freaking years! Yet when we meet up again, it really feels as if we never left each other. Like we still go crazy with each other, joke around, insult each other non-stop, quarrel over useless stuffs, scold each other, laugh at each other. LOL. Ok, technically, we are really those pple that don't praise each other one, no matter how much we actually do love each other. Haha! Can't wait for chalet! We didn't have one last year but we continue again this year! I don't know but I feel that our bond is really strong to be able to have another chalet this year! Though yes, not the full class will be there but I'm alright with just the few of us! We'll have our mini crazy-ness there. =D

ALRIGHT! I'M OFF!! HONG KONG, SHENZHEN, GUANGZHOU AND SHANGHAI!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment