But I'm so thankful I don't need to rush homework. =D Weiying was complaining about her homework and I felt so thankful. LOL. But hope she'll still be able to go out today!!! I realise ya!! OMG. This is bad. We say that we must confirm go out after our O levels ended. And we didn't even go out with her once lar! Shit man.
Okok. I shall make a quick update first? Ah! I can't post those nice end of year reflective posts. LOL. I still got a lot of posts I haven't post yet. WAH!!
So on Wednesday, I meet up with Brendan, Felicia, Jiesi and Qiaofen! Went to Orchard. Wanted to take photos with the Christmas decoration and all but end up only Jiesi and Brendan did. Haha! I was tired after that. =D 'Cause at first met Brendan for lunch at Ion. then we met Felicia and went off to Somerset 313 and Orchard Central.
Went to sit down at Orchard Central and talked. Laughed and talked like crazy. Been a long time since we all meet up lar! Then after that Jiesi came and then Qiaofen came. =D Qiaofen brought us nice notebooks and jelly! Haha! =D The jelly is nice lar! And then Jiesi was so smart to leave her Christmas present for us at Shiting's house. Tsk tsk. And HAHA! I'm so sorry Jiesi for giving you that tshirt. =D I really realise it was stupid only after I brought it. =D
Had dinner at Jack's Place! All of us ordered Fried Rice except Jiesi and Felicia didn't even eat lar. Horrible girl. Think Felicia and Brendan got tired laughing and talking and somehow gotten sick after that. LOL. They are really woah man. I was just quite tired suddenly. Haha! So yep, talked and took photos after that! Wahahaha! I played with that app again. It's fun lar!
So yep! Had a nice day out with them! Like the photo at Jiesi's blog, A day spent with friends is always a day well spent. =)
On Thursday which was yesterday, met up with Felicia, Haziq, Jordan and Yingkiat to discuss for Class Chalet. At Bukit Panjang of course. =D It's totally awesome that Felicia, Haziq and I live in the same area. =D Was supposed to meet at plaza but then Felicia was supposedly sick so went to her house. Ok lar, she was not feeling well so yep, went over to her house.
AND OMG! I'm really excited for the night game that we planned! Everyone must be very sporting hor! Or else it won't be fun already. Showed them the videos and they laughed like crazy. I watched it the second time and I still laughed like crazy. It's that funny. OK lar, the pple in the show are really funny. =D
Aft that, we nearly had to go Pasir Ris lar. To recee. LOL. Apparently yep, Faeqa, Felicia, Kenneth and I won't be the only ones that recees. But then again, Felicia and I are still in the team so wah!! It's all the way at Pasir Ris... I'm so freaking lazy.
SO PPLE, YOU ALL BETTER BE SPORTING FOR THE CHALET GAMES HOR!! SEE THE EFFORT THAT WE PUT IN TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALL HAVE FUN!!
Alright, managed to get out of going recee-ing yesterday but then we're going on the 1st Jan instead. Lol. Ah. Better than yesterday lar. But then we ended up going to my house. To do the class video that was supposed to be Haziq's job. Sheesh.
Took LRT to plaza. And omg. Jordan is so freaking funny lar. Like little kid man. He never took LRT before then wah. It was damn funny lar! He was really amused by the LRT.
And the three of them decided to sit like little kids after that.
LOL! I swear man. They are hilarious. Never come out of the world before. Ok actually it's just Jordan but still. Funny lar!
Had lunch at Kopitam and went to Daiso to buy stuffs. And Daiso became their toy land like that. Haha! I didn't know Daiso had so much toys lar. And they were really playing like crazy. Damn funny. Got awesome videos again. And photos. =D Wahahaha. I'm going to put on class video man. Too bad that I am the one doing. =D
Spent a long time in Daiso and LOL. They like want to get all the shopping done there lar. Seriously damn funny. So finally got out of Daiso. I just remembered that we owe Jordan money. Hmm.. Lol. Ok let's hope he forgets which I think he did already.
Feli and I went Harvey Norman to see camera. =D Then we were watching this super clear TV lar! It's seriously HD to the max! Awesome! They came in after that then Haziq was playing with the video camera and an auntie was laughing out loud at him. Haha!
We managed to get out of plaza after a very long whle. Lol. I think we really spent a very long time at plaza. So yep. They came my house. And we looked at the photos and videos and laughed like crazy. LOL. Our class got a lot of funny photos and videos lar. Yingkiat's and Sweden's funny hairs! Ok actually all the guys looked funny! They really changed a lot from last year to this. And Haziq is woah. If I can make a compilation of all Haziq's stupid videos, it will be hilarious. =D
Can't wait to start on the video! It will be funny lar! The videos are really the highlights. =D
Suppsoed to meet 6H pple at 11.30 and it's 11.27 now and I still haven't change. Wahahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment