Saturday, 1 January 2011

Times Like These - Foo Fighters

[ It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again
It's times like these you learn to love again
It's times like these time and time again ]

Times Like These - Foo Fighters


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's finally 2011! Funny as it seems, I kinda miss 2010. Haha! Faeqa was saying that she missed 2010 when only 4 hours of 2011 had passed. =D

Ok, can't post long again 'cause I'm kinda late again. LOL. Computer is the death of me. Once I switched it on, I'll be late.

And wah. As much as I love iPhone, sometimes it's really annoying. The messaging one always like messed up like crazy. Argh. But ok I still love it. =D

Photos!
HAHA! Crazy photo. My face was that red 'cause I was laughing damn hard. We actually went through doing this man. Haha! So rare that they are so sporting. =D But omg, it was damn funny lar! Found us super ridiculous. Think whoever that saw us there were thinking like we are crazy. And if pple that know us saw us, they will walk away from us and not saying hello. =D

I thought of a better idea for the photo so my face won't be that big. LOL. Didn't know the internal camera got no self timer lar. But wah!! I really laughed until I want to cry. The tears were like forming already. LOL.

Childish pple playing at the playground. Haha!

I wanted to take photo with this dinosaur thing and I actually sat on it. But then I realise it was freaking stupid man. LOL. When I'm out with them, and there is playground, we will really become super childish and do the stupidest stuffs. Ah! Love them man. =D

Weiying's obsession with taking photo with that. Haha! Don't ask me why she love it so much. =D

Smiling without teeth! =)
We looked awesome!

For once, Guodong was sporting to do this stupid thing and it turned out awesome! HAHA!

Swapna's disco thing! Haha! She was like enjoying herself doing it lar! She actually did one in front of Fajar LRT, where many MANY pple can see and walk pass. But then the photo disappeared. Haha!

Really had a great time laughing my ass off yesterday lar! Crazy bunch of pple. Though my shoes were biting me like crazy, I still had a great time. Strange rite? Haha! These pple really make every New Year's Eve a great one spent! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment