Met up with Faeqa, Swap and Feli for breakfast in the morning~ We wanted to have duck noodles and be the first few to reach the bus stop when we met up with the rest. Haha! Went to buy all the random stuffs like sparklers after that.
We had to walk super fast to the bus stop 'cause Tan Guodong was early again. But that's his fault. Lol! We really wanted to be there before him lor. But he himself came earlier so it's not our problem. Heh. And yea he got scolded for being early. Haha! So we waited at the lrt like some homeless kids for the rest to come!
I wanted to take a photo of the early birds then from the photo, I saw Kenneth. HAHA! It's damn funny 'cause we didn't know he was there 'cause he didn't make any sound at all. Yes, he is a very weird person. Haha! So we waited for the rest all and everyone finally reached at about half an hour later than the meeting time. Lol! We are really late birds but this time we were on time lor!!
Took 966 to Eunos~ Then we took train to Pasir Ris. It was really a super much faster way to get to Pasir Ris all thanks to Shaohao for bringing us by this way! =D
I love this photo 'cause they look like little kids going on excursion and I feel like I'm some teacher bringing these little kids around. =D
Had lunch at White Sands Mall though we kinda the girls kinda just had desserts and stuffs since we had Duck Noodles~ =D Went to get random food at NTUC! We ended up buying quite a lot of nonsense actually. Haha! We forever spend damn lot at NTUC one. Our favourite place. =D
Walked to our chalet! It's actually quite far. Lol! Costa Sands Pasir Ris! Shd have just gone to Downtown East one. But anyway, Xiaowen and I went to get the keys and we realise the chalet was really small. Haha! Ok lar, as compared to the past chalets we stayed last time. Slacked in the chalet for awhile before we went out to play!
Love this photos 'cause they all look very pretty here. Heh. =D
Guodong was the only nice one who bothered to jump. =D Everyone else damn lazy lar. And I don't know what Faeqa doing here. Haha!
Weiying's grand idea of exchange on slipper. Haha! Super gay but it's ok, I like too~ =D
So we walked for a VERY VERY long time in search of beach to build sandcastles. Haha! Changhui was really super enthu with building sandcastles and brought along all the sandcastles stuffs so we had to build sandcastles. Haha! At first we thought there wasn't any beach at Pasir Ris Park which is kinda true but we managed to find some random small beach at some place. Lol! So we began building! Ok, the girls went to take jump shots that kinda failed at first. Haha! Changhui was really damn enthu lar!
Haha! Yes, a whole string of photos of us just taking photos there while some of the guys just look at us but wanted to join us in taking photos too (Guodong), some of them gave us judging looks (Shaohao and Jinghan), some of them nice enough to help us take the photo (Kenneth) and some of them who can't be bothered at all and just started building the sandcastle (Changhui and Qifeng). =D
He seriously genuinely liked this hat even though it's damn funny and super ridiculous. =D
So proud of this photo!! Haha! Ok, I really liked it lar. It's damn cool!! And the sky super nice. And *cough* the photographer is yours truly. =D Okok, they managed to jump right and I took it right too so it's all our effort. =D But I really still like this photo. Haha! Ok even though Kenneth's face look mad constipated.
HAHA! She's becoming a girl~~ =D
And yay!! I like this photo 'cause the sky is super pretty here and I can see my eyes. =D
Anyway, so after awhile, we decided to help. Even though I kinda just helped by providing nice photos. =D I totally eye power and took nonsense photos. Heh.
Ok, so sandcastle building was really their hardwork. I'm proud of them. =D
And of course, doodling on the beach~ This retarded boy here played tic-tac-toe by himself.
And this funny girl wrote this on the sand far far away from our sandcastle. SMART. =D
They look so gay. =D Ok, Swap looks terrified actually. HAHA!
Our pretty sandcastles~ Haha! It's really super nice lar. I like. =D Seriously man.,I will only do stuffs like building sandcastles with these mad humans. =) The stuffs we do is really funny and super random but cool in a way. Haha! Or so we think it's cool. =D
Head back to the chalet for dinner. Shaohao is damn awesome lar. He went to rent a bike so that he can go back to chalet to take the coupons that Swap had for Dominos' Pizza and cycled to the place to get the pizza and delivered it to us. Then he cycled back to return the bike and then walked to Downtown East to meet us after that. YAYYY!! Haha! He is really awesome. =D Thankyou Shaohao!!
Ohya! We were watching The Amazing Spiderman before Shaohao came back with the pizza! And haha! I like this photo! We look super like family lar. =D My brothers and sisters~
And haha! I really love how the girls except Xiaowen 'cause she's probable the only sane one just kept singing everywhere we go. And you know how we don't bother singing nicely. Haha! 'Cause ok, when we sing too nicely, it sounds too scary. Like some choir sort of thing. It's more fun to shout sing. =D But wah damn fun. Heh.
Domino's~! It's damn good!! We had pizza with milk. HAHA! We are such healthy kids I swear. =D But yes!! The pizza was really really good. =D
Some random nice photo taken outside of our chalet by Kenneth! Haha! We should have taken more photos there lor. Got a slope that is nice to take photo at. =D
Walked to Downtown East to send Faeqa, Weiying and Xiaowen off! Plus buy some random food that we need for the night/breakfast. And we waited for Shaohao before we spammed 7 Polaroids. Haha!
They are all super pretty but I didn't take the individual zoomed-in versions. =( But they are really nice lar. Though the guys suck 'cause they just sat on the floor for all photos except Guodong and Changhui. Then it's like the girls we changed positions amongst ourselves. Asses. But ok, I still like the photos. =D
Went NTUC to buy food~ Somehow, Swap, Feli and I were at the bread section for very long just staring and randomly choosing some loaf of bread. Then we went to find the guys and they happened to be standing in front of the alcohol section. HAHA! I think they wanted to buy but they know we don' really like it so they didn't buy in the end. Or maybe they were just tired and just stoned in front of the alcohol section. Haha! Either ways, it's still funny. =D
Swap and I got YOGURU!!! I finally got to try it after Swap telling me many times that it's awesome. Haha! And yes, it's awesome. =D Ok lar, I kinda like all froyo in general so they are all nice regardless. =D But Yoguru is cheap and nice so it's better. Haha!
All the guys excpet Qifeng went back to swim at the pool while the rest of us chilled by the poolside. Haha! And gah Feli is so funny. So the guys came out of the pool half naked since well, they swam what. In order for them not to feel awkward and us not to feel awkward, we shouldn't comment right? Then this Sim Xin Yi kept covering her eyes like she saw some obscene stuffs. Funny lar. As in lol! I don't know why but I'm really fine with it. Ok lar, I just look at their face and head. Probably 'cause she is shorter so when she look straight, she doesn't see their face and head. HAHA! But ahhh she so funny.
And ya!! My camera dropped on the floor because of her also. Gave everyone a heart attack. But ok, my camera is strong. =D So anyway, we went out to the darker part of the park to play with sparklers~
Initially, they were very reluctant in playing with sparklers until they realise that they can form words with it. LOL! So we attempted at perfecting 6Honesty! for 3 times and the last one was good!!! =D
HAHA! I love this photo 'cause they just look damn funny. It's test shot but still damn funny. =D Anyway, I shall leave the successful sparklers photo to the last!
And so Swap and Feli became the DJ. HAHA! Faeqa left her portable speaker with us so we just spammed music like mad. Then Swap and Feli were just playing the music while the rest of us sang and the guys are just so funny!! They really thinking of all the cool shots and then plan their shots and everything. Haha! They damn cute lar! I was so amused by them. Like little boys. Haha! Ok, if they know I say this they will probably roll their eyes but whatever, they really damn funny. =D
HAHAHA! laughed like mad after the photo was taken. The initial idea was cool wings for Guodong. But it became like that. HAHA!
Haha! Ok lar, this photo is really quite cool. =D
Harry Potter VS Voldemort. HAHA!
And yes yes, this one is really quite cool too. Haha! But wah, I really love Guodong's wings photo. =D The best lar I tell you.
OHYA!! Haha! These photos weren't up on FB 'cause it's just weird if they were on FB. Haha! Ok lar, I think I won't post it up. Haha! But it's mad hilarious. Feli and I decided to take photo together with flash using her phone on our own. Somehow, we both decided to force our eyes bigger so that we won't blink from the flash. But the photo came out damn funny and super ugly to the point where we actually laughed like mad over our own unglam photo. Ok, it's really more of funny than ugly. HAHAHA! Everytime I see the photo I'll laugh like mad 'cause seriously funny. It's so unglam that we actually laughed like mad over it. And we look like we were drunk lar. Drunk on air. =D Feli tried with other pple also but the only other person that suck like us too is Kenneth. Haha! Flash too blinding for us. =D
Ok so we went back to the chalet while the guys went to bathe at Downtown East there. We wanted to bathe outside our chalet at the swimming pool also 'cause ok, we were picky. Haha! But then we realise the swimming pool toilets were closed. So we waited until the guys were back and we went to Downtown East to bathe. Haha! Took our own sweet time and after bathing, we went to explore the place. =D
And took 3 ugly Polaroids by ourselves. HAHA! We take until as if Polaroid is only very cheap. My lips are freaky. Haha!
So anyway, we decided to head back to the chalet and ahahahaha madness again. I'm kinda lazy to type out what happened in full but Shaohao transformed from a slug to a butterfly, became a total little kid again who throws child-like tantrums that you won't hate him for, Guodong finally caved in to us singing and joined us in singing to his heart's content as well. =D Kenneth became a total bitch. Haha! Ok lar, now that I think about it, it's actually really funny. But wah, I think my reaction was really crazy too. I blame the weather and my lack of sleep for my reactions. =D But I still must say that he was truly really very very very very annoying!!! Ok anyway then Changhui kinda managed to fall asleep and wake up and fall asleep again for about 4 times. LOL! I really don't know how he do it one. Jinghan having fun with his computer games and used Swap's harddisk to transfer stuffs without asking her~ Haha! Yes, we are like that. Qifeng was having fun with his handphone games. Swap got traumatized by Kenneth. HAHA! I was truly a full of angst in the morning and Feli was just the same old annoying whiny her. =D
Ok that's not a very good summary but whatever. Haha! We played some card games, wanted to watch movies but didn't. Swap, Feli and I watched Friends while they were playing Poker. =D
And yes, best part of the night was that we actually managed to HTHT for the first time after so many years of knowing each other. Haha! Like we did have properly talking sessions before but it's really the first time all of us managed to sit together and really talked? And it felt really nice. We got to know each other somewhat better? Haha! Ok lar, I kinda know most of the stuffs already but it's still nicer to talk it out and stuffs.
I didn't want to sleep at first but Kenneth was boring. =D Haha! Okok, but yes, I kinda fell asleep awhile. The only person who truly never sleep a wink at all is Swap. So proud of her. HAHA! Like everyone else at least slept a little bit. Haha!
Went out to the poolside with Swap in the morning so that I can wake up and not sleep again. I think my mood was really angst 'cause of the lack of sleep. Haha!
Changhui started playing music and we all went crazy with:
[ Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day
Take me to New York, I'd love to see L.A.
I really want to come kick it with you
You'll be my American boy, American boy ]
American Boy - Estelle
HAHA! Just hear and see Shaohao singing this song and you will always remember him singing this song every time you hear it. =D Ok, I was singing it like mad also but wah Shaohao best. But wahhhh I really love singing with them lar. I really don't care you know. Lol! Like we all just sing together even though we know we all cannot sing. Haha! It's really just having fun singing together.
Our last Polaroid for the whole chalet! Haha! We wanted to take more so that everyone get to bring home at least one Polaroid but we didn't get to but oh well, it's fine lar. Haha!
And yes, I realise how seriously lucky I am to have meet these amazing group of people just when we were little kids running around in primary school. These crazy insane humans who can drive me crazy but I know that I'll still love them. Awwww HAHA! Sounds damn cheesy that I feel quite disgusted typing it now. HAHA! But yea lar, they can make me super damn pissed off but they are just super important people in my life. And seriously love Whatsapp conversations with them. Haha! Forever made me smile like some idiot on my phone and my mum will be wondering why I'm smiling so much. =D
And how seriously I can never get sick of seeing them. Haha! We kinda met up 3 times in 2 weeks. HAHA! The most we ever spammed I think. But wah, seriously won't get sick of them. Haha! All their nonsense. =D And yes, how they accept my nonsense as well. Haha! Truly blessed to have met these people and being in close contact with them even after so many years. Friendship that no one but us can understand. =) And I realise how very scarily similar we think? Like we really do think alike sometimes. Haha! They are really like my sisters and brothers. There is just this family feeling when I'm with them. =)
So yes, I'm ending with this awesome photo~ =D
Shall post about the Hair Chalk, Bangkok Trip and USS next time! Those must post also! Haha! First time colouring my hair, first grad trip and first time going USS! =DD



































No comments:
Post a Comment