Saturday, 5 January 2013

So on 22nd Dec 2012, met up with Faeqa, Weiying and Swap to make our own shoes~ Haha! It was something that Weiying wanted to do since before A Levels ended so we decided to do it that day. =D

Went to Greenridge Shopping Centre to buy the black shoes! And then we went to Weiying's house to do the stuffs. No wait, we went BPP to get random stuffs first. So technically, we met at I think 10plus? But we ended up starting to do something at 2plus? HAHA! We are the best at wasting time.

5 pairs of black shoes!! =D And sponges from Daiso.

So we started doing and it's not that hard but it requires a bit of artistry which I think I lack terribly. Lol! I used to be not that bad in art when I was a little kid but I think I just got lousier and lousier as I grew older. Quite sad though but oh well, I can I tried my best. Heh. So halfway through my shoes doesn't seem to look very nice and I got really sian. So Faeqa helped me. Haha!! I think doing these shoes really require a lot of random spammings. Like must really just whack that kinda thing.

Ohya!! We were watching The Big Show as we were doing~ Big Bang's Concert DVD. Swap totally loved it. HAHA! But to be true, we didn't really watch it 'cause we were busy doing the shoes. Haha!

So yes!! This was the aftermath!! Haha! But not the complete one yet 'cause we haven't add glitters and stars. Lol! At first we didn't want to add the stars. But then we realise it's really way nicer if we add them. It's just flicking white acrylic paint on the shoes using a toothbrush! Quite fun and the effect quite cool so I liked that part. And it's easy to do. HAHA!

So yes!!! Nicer right? Haha! Looks more like a galaxy. =D
This one is my shoes~

Not bad for the first time right? =D But ok, I really had damn lot of help from Faeqa, Weiying and Swap. I think Faeqa really see me super sian so she just helped me since she finished her shoes quite fast. Haha!

And after we finished doing them, we just sat around and stone. And we felt so happy doing that 'cause seriously man, we can actually not do anything but sit and stare and not feel guilty at all. =D So glad that we can actually do so random nonsense stuffs now!!!! =D

Walked home with Abhilash and then my slippers broke on the way. =( I was damn sad lar 'cause I really love that slippers. And the broke is the impossible to repair kind. But ok, now I have 2 new slippers. HAHA! One that I bought on my own and another one which Weiying gave me for Christmas gift exchange~

DIY shoes still a super fun experience~ Haha! I like. =D

24th Dec I went to watch A Werewolf Boy with Nisa~ THE MOVIE IS DAMN GOOD! Song Joong Ki~ Haha! Seriously love his acting lar. Damn daebak. He only spoke very little times in the movie but he was really damn good. Haha! First time watching a Korean movie in the cinema! Now I know why it was the top movie in Korea for so long. Damn good. =D

Walked around Orchard with Nisa and we realise it was Christmas Eve so it was mad crowded. Bought my slippers~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment