Last year, I spent Christmas Day with the girls~ Haha! So yes, we took a photo at the Christmas Tree 'cause it's Christmas Day! =D We just met up to eat and slack around. Heh. And I brought along the random snacks I bought from China. Lol!
We really wanted to save money but we went into Jack's Place not knowing that the prices for the food changed and so we kinda spent a lot there. =\ But ok, it's Christmas! But I think I won't go back to Jack's Place for a long time. Lol! It's really super pricey. But nevermind! We got to play with the party stuffs they put on the table. LOL!
Went to Suntec to find Jiesi's stuffs. HAHA! Ok actually, we were just randomly walking.
These retards. They wanted to use this photo as the cover photo for Facebook but I think they decided not to 'cause it's too lame. =D Seriously not my idea, I just take photo for them only. =D
Went to Toastbox to sit and slack. Then we decided to spam some photos since it was quite a while since we last spammed photos. And we were all dressed nicely that day anyway. Haha!
Puiling's creative way of taking a group photo. HAHA! Damn funny actually. Trust her with such ideas.
Qiaofen looks damn funny here. =D
We were really happily taking photos of ourselves using Qiaofen's iPhone. Heh.
So yep! Nice Christmas Day with the girls~ And then Boxing Day we met up again for Feli! Haha! Yep, we met up 2 days in a row but ok lar, Boxing Day was to pei Puiling shop at City Plaza which luckily she bought one shirt. Haha!
Terrible group photo at the MRT station 'cause I don't know why also. Haha! And and Feli added the thing on her own 'cause her eyes were too scary. Seriously man. Her brains is wow. But ok, good on her that she can do stuffs like that to her own face. HAHA!
Met up with this troublesome woman at Jurong East MRT in the morning of 26th Dec to pei her go IMM to buy her clothes for relief teaching! Talked to her for super long and really pei her shop. Haha! But the photo make her look like my mother. HAHA! You look too mature~ =D
So yep! Last Christmas was spent quite nicely with friends. HAHA! My family really too busy already. All full of activities. Hopefully I get to spend Christmas with them this year though!






No comments:
Post a Comment