Went rock climbing with these people on 27th Dec! Haha! They are really the people who I will do all these super random stuffs with. It's like a super random suggestion but we are all super on about it. =D
I was the 3rd to reach!! Haha! Now every time we meet up, we will fight to be the earliest. Which is a good thing I guess. But yes, we had to wait for Swap this time. The latest. Tsk.
Ok, that day we had to wait a lot. Haha! But ok lar, we all had fun in the end I guess! =D
Yep, we had to climb this super high and scary thing. HAHA! I only made it 5th or 6th block I think. HAHA! Nevermind lar, at least I tried my best. Heh.
Our dear be-layer. HAHA! His face really ass lar. But yes, really lucy he be-laid us! I really felt more assured climbing somehow. =D
Changhui was the first to climb!
I'm second!! Haha! I think I went up a little bit more but yep, I really wanted to go a bit higher but I can't find rocks to climb. Lol!
Yes that small guy there is Guodong!!! He could have totally go all the way up to the top if he continued on!! But I think it really gets quite tiring having to use your hands and legs and all. Lol! You need a bit of skills to climb too. But I think he went the highest among all of us!
As the nicest friend ever to Faeqa, I'm posting a photo without her face and her climbing. Haha! She really damn funny. I took a video of her climbing and it's really quite funny. I think the shoes really too big for her already. That's why she cannot really feel the rocks. Lol! She really damn hilarious lar. When everyone else was climbing, she would make damn lot of noise but when she herself climb, she was strangely very very quiet. HAHA!
HAHA! I love her posture!! It's really an L shape. And her legs are seriously freaking long. Annoying girl who used to be so short but now damn tall. Ok not very but still taller than me. =(
The pretty boy! HAHA! Annoying ass but ok that day he wasn't that annoying. I think he made it quite high too. Last to go!
So after we all finished climbing, we went indoor to play. Haha! And we kinda went mad inside 'cause lol, it's really fun somehow. Heh. Yes, we like a bunch of eighteen years old with no childhood. =D
HAHA! This photo. 'Cause we used self-timer to take the group photos and stuffs. Then they told me to just lie in front of the girls and refused to give me a nice place to sit. Technically beside Faeqa can but the photo won't look as nice. Then when I went over, I tried to lie in front but I think it's too freaking hilarious so I just lie flat down and laughed. LOL! And the camera took photos for about 5 times with me "planking" there.
So I asked Faeqa to accompany me so I would be less awkward. But I still can't help laughing in the end so yes, I just laughed again. Lol! But ok anyway, for all the photos, just look at the guys!! The 4 of them really looked quite cool in the photos!! =D Yay! Proud of them. HAHA! They really got strength. Lol! As in seriously man, 'cause they are the people I have known since when we were little primary school kids, you tend to forget that they grow stronger and stuffs. Haha! Ok technically, they were all pretty fit in primary school too. But yes, they are really stronger now. And it's quite funny though. Heh. Like realising that they are strong. HAHA! But wahhh I really hope that they will somehow have a super growth spurt soon. They really need a good boost in the height!
After that we played like mad inside. Lol! I really enjoyed myself and doing all sorts of ridiculous stuffs. Like playing with a slide which isn't a slide. Haha! I really laughed until I want to die. Didn't know that it can be so much fun. But ok, I think the guys think we were some crazy women but whatever lar. Haha!
The girls~ Took one last photo before we head off to lunch. =D
Went to Northpoint Mall for lunch! Jinghan funnily came all the way to Yishun to watch us eat and travel back to Bukit Panjang to go Swap's house. Haha!
I LOVE SWAP'S TV. =D It's really damn big and super HD. Sigh, I want a TV like that too. It's damn awesome lar.
Anyway, Enming came too! Then we just sat around and watch The Avengers. Haha! Though we were all pretty restless and not wanting to watch. HAHA!
So after the movie ended, we began our Secret Santa. HAHA! They are so awesome lar. They all actually went ahead with it and really bought gifts. We did it with the Whatsapp group only so kinda left Changhui out. Lol! Yes we damn bad but we bought a gift for him anyway. =D But wah, they really listened and actually bought a gift and all. =D Quite sweet!
Anyway, went for dinner at Fajar Mac! I don't know why we went to Mac but we just somehow ended up there. Haha! And we actually decided to plan for chalet which was one week from that day. HAHA! We damn best right? Last minute like mad. And yep, they were very helping 'cause they provided me with a list of activities that are nonsense. -_- Annoying humans.
But wahhh that day was really nice. =) Seriously lucky, seriously thankful. Haha! These people who I'm really mad comfortable around with. I can speak without thinking even if it comes out absolute rubbish. I can do whatever I want even if it's mad retarded. I can be super unglam but I don't really care at all. Lol! There is just this whole total free feeling when I'm with them. Like I really don't care what they think of me because we have known each other for so long that it really doesn't matter? Complete comfort. I really talk a lot of nonsense when I'm with them, do a lot of stupid things and really don't care about my image completely. Ok, I think I usually really don't care about my image but lol! It's like really just heck. And really just doing absolutely retarded stuffs. Haha!
Gah they are truly incredible people in my life. It's funny 'cause we aren't exactly close in the HTHT way but seriously enjoy their company super lot. I'm going to post more about them again 'cause we kinda met up for 3 times in 2 weeks. HAHA! The most we ever spammed I think. =D
End of with my favourite photo~ It really looks like family portrait. =)















No comments:
Post a Comment