Wednesday, 23 January 2013

grad trip!~

First grad trip with friends! Ok, first trip with friends in general. Haha! Excluding the school trips. This was really a trip on our own. =D It took us quite long to finally decided to go Bangkok but yes, it's a good choice. Heh.

Anyway, so Day 1~ 7th Jan! My awesome parents fetch Feli, Jiesi and me to the airport~ Haha! So lucky for such great parents. Heh. And we kinda all reached the airport too early. Haha! The guys reached super early I think. We were too paranoid. But ok, early better than late!

So yep! Checked in and stuffs. Had breakfast at Subway and sat there hogging the seats for awhile. =D

Haha! Our happy retarded faces. =D

2 awesome girls who are damn important in this trip. =D

Super gay photo but oh well, it's our first trip anyway~

We kinda stand awkwardly when we went to the waiting area 'cause there were no seats. Lol! We took Thai Airways there!! Haha! Super excited 'cause I had been taking budget flights overseas for the past few trips or airlines that aren't as good. Lol!

 These 2 annoying seat buddies. But ok, at least they let me sit the window seat. =D We look damn retarded here.

  Before take off!

I decided to watch a movie on the plane since I thought I could finish the movie. But I didn't. =( The flight was really too short. Lol! Not that I'm complaining but I wanted to watch finish my movie!! Premium Rush! Joseph Gordon Levitt~ =D 

 Lunch on the airplane!! Haha! Was excited too 'cause yes, lol, long time since I had meals on the plane. HAHA! I sound so sad but oh well, it's good experience. =D


And Feli and I got excited all with the food. Deprived kids. Haha! And Sweden is way too pampered 'cause he has never taken budget airlines before. Tsk. He needs to toughen up for army!! =D

Ohya! And Feli's stupid cat hat. =D It's super retarded but ok, she likes it. Haha! Though it became a burden after that.

And we finally reached Bangkok!! =D

We had a driver waiting for us there and wah seriously, it was super cool. We got into this van that is just for the 6 of us. And I was excited. HAHA! I think I really sound like some deprived kid but really what! Our own private van to drive us to our hotel!! And I felt like some Korean Celeb. Heh.

The guys refused to take photos so we took ourselves. Haha! Seriously, the van is cool. Haha! Really got the special treatment feeling. =D

We reached our hotel~ Baiyoke Sky Hotel. The tallest building in whole of Thailand. And I believe it's true 'cause there really wasn't much tall buildings in Bangkok. Our hotel is really the tallest and our views weren't blocked at all. Haha! So that's one of the nice things about our hotel. =D

The rooms were awesome!! Ok, the guys' room was more awesome. Damn sad lar! They got the bigger and nicer room. They actually had a bloody walk in closet. We really wanted to swap rooms lar!! But then they refused. Annoying right? Tsk. But ok, Feli suck too. Haha! We could have nearly gotten the room if she wasn't so aggressive. =D

But ok, I like our room too. Haha! The toilet was huge!! 





And we took this photo 'cause Jiesi and I wanted to show off our shades. HAHA! Mine was actually my mum's which my dad bought for her. Heh.

Anyway, so we went out to Platinium Mall to shop! That mall is really heaven I tell you. It's really the first time I spent so much for myself without feeling guilty or whatsoever because it's really cheaper in Singapore by a lot. The clothes and bags and shoes. Everything!! Ok, some stuffs not cheaper lar but it's really not bad. And the quality isn't perfect but seriously man, it's good. HAHA! I love that mall lar. And it's really a mall that will take days to really finish combing the entire mall. And it has 2 buildings. Lol! Mad right? One smaller building sells shoes and bags on it's own sort of things. With some clothes shop also. Ok, that entire place is really truly heaven. All 3 of us going mad there lar. For Jiesi and Feli it's quite ok but if I love that mall too, it means it's really wah. HAHA! Sigh. I want go back Bangkok now. Haha! My sis and I were saying to go next year again. =D

Ohya! My sis went Bangkok from 5th to 8th Jan also! Haha! But didn't get to meet her though. Wanted to meet at the mall actually but the mall was too big and I couldn't really contact her. But wah, seriously love the Platinium Mall. Heh.

Anyway, we walked to this other mall for dinner! We went to eat at Lee's family. Haha! Some random shop. The food was quite nice. And I realise my appetite was super good in Bangkok somehow. Which is good but when I came back Singapore, my appetite became bad again. Lol!

So walked around that mall. It's actually just like any other Singapore malls but with more shops I think? Though most of the shop brands are the same as Singapore. And the F21 there is really literally a black hole. It's never ending lar! We just kept walking and walking and there is just always some extension somewhere when we thought we reached the end. LOL! But the clothes are more expensive there. So ya, such designs of F21 should come to Singapore!! There is one whole section full of basics. Damn awesome lar!!!!!

Ok, lol, I realise I really got excited talking abt all these shopping stuffs. Haha! But go Bangkok is really for shopping. =D Walked back to our hotel after awhile and went to the guys' room to chill out before we went to bed at our room. And we also look through our loots for the day. HAHA!

Day 2~ 8th Jan!

The very smart us forgot that there was time difference between Thailand and Singapore. Lol! Thailand is slower than Singapore by an hour. So when we reached Thailand, we earned one hour more. Anyway, so we were supposed to meet at 8.30am for breakfast so that we can start the day early and stuffs. Since we were overseas, we can sacrifice some sleep. Haha! We set our phone alarm clocks at 7.30 like that so that we can snooze and then wake up on time.

And ok, I love Feli and Jiesi's reaction when my alarm rang. HAHA! It's the super scary alarm clock that I was stunned awake when I first heard it but then I got used to it. Lol! But when Feli first heard it, her whole body just sat right up. HAHA! DAMN FUNNY!! Ok, I didn't laughed at that time 'cause I just woke up also but now that I think about it, it's damn funny. Like for once, she got woken up. =D

Anyway, so we washed up and stuffs. Only to realise that it was actually 7.30am in Thailand. LOL! We are damn smart. When Jiesi called the guys, they were like wondering why the heck we were awake and all. Haha! So we went to have breakfast first instead.

The breakfast is just awesome. =D

We were really spoiled for choice and it seems to be never ending also. Haha! Damn shiok. And you really just feel like taking a little bit of everything. Which we kinda did. Haha! Buffet what. Just spam eat. =D

The morning view~ Which wasn't very pretty 'cause it was quite cloudy somehow. Lol! But yes, the roads are really small and narrow. And there are really very few main roads that kinda thing. Haha! Jiesi, Feli and I applied our Geog knowledge. =D Really can't help thinking about Human Geog stuffs there. Quite funny. But ok, at least we applied what we learned to real life. =D

Took photos at this random place. HAHA! It's a for tourist place at the top few levels of our hotel. So we took too. Haha! We all entered the basket which was pretty unstable and Jiesi didn't dare to enter it with us. Loser~ =D

We took the Bangkok Skytrain!! Haha! I think it's actually pretty good. Quite fast and seems quite alright somehow. Haha! Safe to use. =D

So we took the train to Four Face Buddha! Where Sweden and Jiesi went to pray while Feli and I watched. Lol! It's quite cool 'cause you can ask for some people to pray for you through dance? Ok, I'm not exactly sure what is it but it's quite cool ba. Haha!

Anyway, then we took the train to some random place for the guys to tailor their shirts! We wanted to do manicure and pedicure at first. But then we couldn't find one that is worth the money. So we just sat around and wait for them. Haha!

And I look scarily like my mother here. Haha! Ok, not really. I think it's just 'cause my mum likes to put her shared up like that. Haha! And yes!! We got to utilised our shades that day 'cause the sun was really super hot. Haha!

After they finish tailoring and stuffs, we went to Terminal 21! Had lunch at this random place. I forgot the name. Lol! But I love that mall too 'cause the design is super cool. Haha! We love the toilets there!! Haha! It's a super nice place to take photos in the toilets. =D

Pretty right? Haha! And every level has a different country theme 'cause the mall is supposingly and Airport Terminal. Damn cool lar. Should have spammed more photos there if not for the fact that we got carried away shopping. Heh. And the guys finally found a nice place where they can shop!! They didn't like Platinium 'cause the clothes there weren't really for them. And they only have a small place to shop at so luckily there were more shops at Terminal 21! =D

Went to buy a lot of Tao Kae Noi after that 'cause it's really cheaper there. Apparently, Tao Kae Noi is from Thailand. Lol! I didn't know also. I thought it was from Japan or something. Haha! But yes, it's awesome. =D

After shopping, we went to Thai Massage! Haha! The first time I went for massage outside I think. Lol! So yes, I wasn't used to it. I pity the lady who massaged me 'cause I think I was really quite stiff. Haha! I really tried my best to relax but really cannot help it. But wah, I really love the feet and leg massage and the head massage!!! Really super comfortable. =D Head one especially. Super comfortable. But ok lar, in general, the whole massage is quite comfortable. Haha! Though some parts really quite torturous. Oh well, first time getting massaged anyway. Haha!

 Super funny photo we took at the room. =D

This building is actually quite pretty in the day but we didn't get the chance to take photo of it. Lol! But yes! I don't mind going back again for the massage. Haha!

Went for dinner! Wanted to eat at this super good Seafood place but took very long to find it and we kinda ended up getting spammed by a tuk tuk driver. Lol! Ok, it wasn't funny that that point of them. But ok lar! It's our first trip on our own after all! We learn from this mistake!

But anyway, we got to experience the Tuk tuk!! Haha! We thought we couldn't get to try it but yes!! It's damn fun. HAHA! It's quite thrilling actually. But a little bit unsafe. Feli, Sweden and I took one while the other 3 took another. Haha! I think Junyuan took a photo of us while we were on it. Didn't really get to take photo 'cause lol, it was really travelling quite fast. Haha! but ok lar, experience~

Anyway, so we all had Fried Rice instead. HAHA!

Feli and I shared this! Which was actually quite nice I think. So not bad lar. But the price is really not quite worth but oh well, one time!

And ya!! Prawns. Wah I love eating at Bangkok especially when the dish has prawns because they are super generous with prawns. Damn shiok. And their prawns are quite fresh I think. =D Super nice.

Had Baskin Robbins on our way back!!! I'm not sure if it's cheaper but just spend when you are overseas. =D Went back to our hotel and slack around again. Haha!

Day 3~ 9th Jan!

We went up to the top of our hotel in the morning. Haha! The revolving place thing. Yes, to sightsee. HAHA! I think within the city are of Bangkok, our hotel is really the only place worth sighseeing at. Haha!

At the top! Though you can't really see it. Haha! 

Our hotel lobby! There is this huge mirror there which is super nice. =D

The girls and the guys spilted up for shopping! 'Cause they need to settle some tailor stuffs again. We went to the smaller building at the Platinium Mall and yes we went crazy again. =( The mall is really too nice I'm telling you. There is really super lot of nice stuffs and all really quite worth it I think. As in when you compare with Singapore. Haha!

Went over to find them afterwards and we wanted to go to the Grand Palace to sigtsee. But at 1plus, we realised that the place closes at 3plus. LOL! So by the time we reached there, we most likely can stay for awhile only. Haha! So we decided to just shop more instead. Haha!

Had Mac for lunch! Lol! Super unhealthy but oh well. It's actually quite the same as Singapore. Went to MBK after that! Didn't really buy a lot 'cause heh, Platinium is enough for us. Bought random souvniers and stuffs there.

Steamboat for dinner!

Ordered random food and stuffs but they were quite good! =D

These 2 little kids started blowing steam at Jiesi. HAHA! Ok yes, it was mad childish and lame but lol, Feli, Junyuan and I joined in too. HAHA! I think Jiesi was genuinely thinking why did she have friends like us. =D But it's really fun. Lol! As in quite funny lar. =D We are all child at heart. Heh. Ohya!! Jiesi is supposingly the youngest among the 6 of us. HAHA! Oh well, she not child. =D

Our 9baht Mac Ice cream! Felt so happy eating it 'cause it's super cheap. Haha! It's only a few cents in Sing dollars!! =D Cheaper than Singapore's one. Haha! Small cheap deals that makes you happy. =D

The lights were quite pretty at night. Haha! And we just take more photos 'cause we realised that we took very little photos there. Lol!

Walked around some malls randomly and decided to cab back to the hotel 'cause we were quite tired already. Haha! And we decided to go up to the top of our hotel again. LOL! We wanted to see the night view since we saw the morning view in the morning that day already.

Ohya! The revolving tower was really revolving when we went up at night. Lol! So we just had to stand there and we would go one round. Haha! Ok yes, I was amused by it somehow.

The lights kept changing colour so we had different colours for the different photos. Haha!

My 2 companions for the airplane ride and the tuk tuk ride and the taxi ride. Haha! Ok, my transport buddies. =D

Haha! Agents! =D It just so happened that Jiesi was holding to the camera and we decided to take a photo. Heh.

I forgot what we were trying to achieve from this photo but ok, Junyuan looks scary here. Haha!

Lol! These two retards. To be true, I really don't know why they found it cool but oh well, they like lar. =D

So Day 4~ 10th Jan! Our last day in Bangkok!

We split up again to do last minute shopping and stuffs. Walked around the Pratrumum Market which was in front of our hotel before we went to Platinium again. HAHA! Yes we went to Platinium Mall at least once everyday in those 4 days in Bangkok. =D It's only very near to our hotel after all. Heh.

 Last group photo at the hotel~

We had late lunch at this cafe at our hotel which sells good and cheap food. We should have just ate most of our meals there. Haha! The food was really nice! And yes, spammed with prawns. =D We thought we had to chiong eat but in the end we didn't have to rush so much. Haha!

Ohya! The night before, we were up playing this Icon game on iPhone. HAHA! Damn retarded. We play the game until we don't want to sleep. But ok, it was really quite fun when you get it right. =D

Got driven to the airport again~ Haha! And the trip was quite fast somehow. There was no traffic jam or what. Lol! At the airport, we found a corner and stuffed all our clothes inside. Lol! We really had to squeeze and stuffs. Too much things already. I had to extend my luggage but yes! Everything managed to go in. =D

At the airport~ The airport is really quite big. Somehow, I don't know why, we walked to the other end of the airport when the place we were supposed to board at was at another end. Lol! Smart. Ohya! Sweden wanted to find this food thing. Lol!

Our Tshirts from Bangkok! =D Super cute lar. Haha! Ok, I love my Stitch tshirt most. Heh. It's damn cute lar. Cannot stand it. Haha! I feel happy wearing the tshirt also. =D Okok, I sound damn retarded but really what, it's super cute!

Haha! This annoying couple who can only take a nicer photo with retarded expressions. They look damn funny when they both smile nicely. HAHA! Yes, their sad life. =D

So yep! We walked and stuffs. And then we found this random place to sit at and just lepak there.
Ok so I got bored. Lol. And the airport didn't have free wifi. So yep, I had my camera only so took random photos. Lol!

After that, we decided to walk to our gate and realised that it was at the other end of where we were at. LOL! Had to run there 'cause we realise it was the Final Call already. Lol! Damn funny 'cause we really ran there. But ok, quite fun 'cause I never really run before. =D

Flight back home!~ On the plane at some point of time, Feli, Sweden and I decided to be annoying and called Junyuan's, Brendan's and Jiesi's name repeatedly just to annoy them. Yes, we are five year old. My mum and my sis came to fetch Jiesi and I back~ Haha! The guys got to ride with Feli's car. =D

So yep that was the 4 days trip with these nonsense pple! =D Really had a great time with them ba! First trip overseas with friends on our own!! Haha! Glad that it was with them ba! Sweden the good tour guide. Haha! It's really hard to find time now to hang out like that with them. Especially now that the guys are going to enlist soon. Sigh. Hope they will survive well in army though. Haha!

And yes yes, really thankful to have these bunch of annoying friends with me. They may pissed me off like mad sometimes but you just know that we matter to each other too much to just end the friendship. HAHA! Chessy shit. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment