Sunday, 27 January 2013
This little super cute girl is officially 19 today~ Haha! I was seriously damn cute last time lar. Cannot stnad how cute I was. Haha! But yes, note the past tense I'm using. HAHA!
Ok so yes! I'm finally 19. Heh. Shall post more later or tomorrow when the day finally ends. Lol! Got awoken up super early today by some crazy pple. =D But yes, later~
Anyway, so I'm here to post boring stuffs. Haha! Past 2 weeks were spent working actually. So far, I've worked for 8 days! It's actually quite good so far. The experience ba! Since I never worked before. Just that yea, it's not as "useful" as admin jobs and all but I never really liked admin jobs so oh well. Haha!
From the job, I realise that I am actually quite impatient sometimes. Lol! Or rather I like to do things fast. But some things need to be done slowly. So I guess it's something I have to learn! And my job requires me to do things fast and slow. Lol! Not bad lar. At least I learned something about myself. Haha!
And I cannot multitask!! Ok this I kinda know for awhile. Lol! Just that I really must learn lar 'cause my job needs me to be able to multitask. Working really makes you find out more about your stuffs and what you need to do to improve them sort of thing so it's quite cool.
Next week, I'm working everyday including Saturday and Sunday except Wedneday. Yay my life right? So scary lar. I was like woah. when I saw the schedule. I need to learn to block out days that I should stay home and rest. Lol!
Anyway, so yep! 20th Jan I went singing with my JC friends~ haha! We went to Teo Heng and it's really quite funny lar. Haha! I still prefer KBOX more though. Heh. Got more singing feel. But ok, finally got to sing so it's quite nice~ And get to see all of them except Joyce. Lol! Next time ba!
Ohya! Had dinner with annoying bunch of kids who live near me on 16th Jan. Haha! They were damn annoying but oh well, something about us is that we can get pissed off with each other but it seriously never last long at all one. Lol! Like when we see each other we not pissed off already. Damn weird but it's like that. Haha! And ya!!! I claimed my free cake from Starbucks for them also. Tsk tsk. And bought a drink. Though it's also with Swap's money. Heh.
23rd Jan I had my Basic Theory Test for driving~ And the very incredible me got 49/50. LOL! I'm boasting here but I was truly stunned when I saw the marks. Lol! Ok some pple do get full marks but one wrong only is good enough lar huh. =D Rest at home that day.
26th Jan I met up with Kamin!
She treated me to Starbucks coffee~ Haha! Thankyou Lim! =D Sat there and talked for quite while and somehow we just always have a lot of things to share. Haha! Too many things already. And HAHA! She wore until super funny that day. Heh. I was so amused by her outfit. =D But okok, at least got more improvement. =D
Went driving centre after that to do my Final Theory evaluation and stuffs so that I can book my test date. Settle some random stuffs also. And then sat there and wait to hide from the sun. Lol! It's really damn bloody hot yesterday lar. Don't know why. Like crazy.
Travelled to Nisa's house 'cause we decided to go jogging at Chinese Garden/Lakeside area. HAHA! Yes, we were actually running for real. =D Not bad right? Haha! We slacked at her house for awhile eating random junk food 'cause the sun was way too hot. Haha!
Started to run at around 5plus? I shall not disclose how long we run or how far but it's not bad for pple who haven't been exercising for awhile. =D
And it was actually quite a pretty place to run!! I totally don't mind travelling there just to run. It feels good running there. The air really quite fresh and the path is good to run. YES! We will attempt to run again soon. =D And ya!! I want to play badminton! We were supposed to play badminton with 4E1 pple but 'cause we couldn't book the court so we postponed it. =( Hopefully we can play soon ba! Before the guys go for NS!!
So yep! My past weeks~ Haha! OHYA!!! I went for my first practical lessons today!! =D It was quite fun actually. Haha! First time able to drive and all! I got sit at the driver seat before but it was only when the car is stationary. This time, the car is moving and it's me who moved it. Heh. Haha! And the instructor is really nice! Quite funny also. So it's really not bad. Yayyyy looking forward to more driving lessons. And ya! I really lack coordination. I really cannot multitask somehow. Which gahhhh I really need to train on it I think. So yes, this multitask thing is needed in both work and driving. I shall strive harder. Lol! Even though I read somewhere that multitasking is bad for the brain but yes, I know we need to do that though. I will do my best! =D
Ok, I think I better leave my house soon. Going Swap's house to bake and watch her TV!! =DD Haha! I think I'm actually going more for the TV instead of the baking. Heh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment