Wednesday, 23 January 2013

being little kids again

USS with these mad people on 11th Jan! =DD

My first trip to USS! Haha! Like finally after wanting to go even before it opened 3 years ago. Lol! And yes, I think I was quite crazy too 'cause I really just came back from Thailand and the next time I went to USS. Lol! I think I managed to survived that day was by adrenaline. Haha!

Anyway, so we met at 9am. I was late. Lol! But that's 'cause of my contacts was giving me trouble hor. So yep, met up with them and Nisa and I went to get Mac for our lunch. Haha! Yes, we saved money by not eating inside USS. =D

Reached the entrance of USS at around 10plus? We took the bus in 'cause it was cheaper. Haha! Yes, Nisa did her research well. =D We kinda got some express ticket sort of thing which we realise we didn't actually need to. Lol! So we sort of wasted $6 but ok lar, better than wasting more than that for the actual express tickets. Haha!

 Our happy faces~ Haha! At first I wasn't fully awake yet I think. Lol! Like happy and all but still quite sleepy.

Entered USS and we just headed straight to Transformers!~ Haha! We kinda used the express thing for it but we realised there was no one actually. HAHA! Damn retarded. And we just ran to the Transformers ride. Usually, people will walk through it but no, we run. LOL! I think we were too excited. I think Zhiyao started running first so we just ran a long also. Haha!

With our glasses~ Benefits of wearing contacts. Haha! Luckily I wore contacts if not it's not as fun. Heh.

Ok so yes!! The Transformers ride was good! Haha! For the first ride. =D It really felt super real and stuffs. Damn cool. It's really impressive. Bumblebee!! =D

So after that we decided to take Battlestar. HAHA! Yes, I don't know why. 2nd ride and it's Battlestar. Lol! We put our bags in the lockers first and wanted to go for Battlestar Human first! And Haziq best lar. He forgot about his keys in his pocket. We are not allowed to bring anything with us during the ride so he went to hide his keys at some bush since the lockers are locked up already. LOL! Damn joke. And ya, Jordan and Zhiyao kinda ran inside to queue up already while we waited for Haziq. Then when Haziq came back, the ride was temporary closed. Lol! Damn joke.

So we went over to the Cynlon one instead first. But anyway, Jordan and Zhiyao were smart enough to go over to find us. Haha! So our 2nd ride was Battlestar Cylon!!! I was quite nervous at first 'cause everyone said it was quite scary. Lol! So I was really prepared to be scared. Haha! And ya!! Somehow, I ended up sitting the first row. Lol! Haziq was being a pussy. =D So Nisa, Jordan, Zhiyao and I took the first row!

And it was damn awesome lar!!!!!!!!!! =DDD Haha! I feel so happy talking about it. =D And I realised that I can scream. Haha! Ok maybe not scream but really shout and stuffs. And wahhhhh it's damn shiok!!!! =DD And my eyes managed to stay open throughout the ride. I thought I would close my eyes accidentally. But I didn't! Haha! Quite happy. Then the view is really quite cool also. And wahhh it's really nice!! And it wasn't scary. Lol! As in for me it was really more fun than scary. Like I really enjoyed myself taking that ride that kinda thing. Got the super nice feeling. Haha! When we got off, our body felt jelly like but I think it's 'cause the ride turns 360degrees and stuffs. But wahhhhh it's really damn fun. =D

So after Cylon, we took Battlestar Human! I sat the 2nd row this time 'cause I don't know why also. Lol! I thought it might be scarier but ok it wasn't Haha! It was fun also! Just that I want to try siting the first row next time. =D Or maybe last row. But wah it's quite shiok also. Haha! Scream and shout for fun and not 'cause you are scared that kinda thing. =D

Went back to our lockers and we realised that we kinda stayed over the time limit so had to pay $3. None of us had cash though so we had to get help. Lol! And the machine kinda cheated Jordan's $2. Haha! But ok, I realise the whole theme park really earns a lot from all these little things. Lol!

Anyway, so we went to take The Revenge of the Mummy ride! I like it!! Haha! I forgot which row I sat at but wah it's damn fun! And ya!!! We needed to walk very long inside before we can reach the Mummy ride and their dark corners and stuffs. So Jordan decided that it's fun to scare pple at these random corners. So he just ran in straight and went around scaring all of us. Ok, we kinda joined in too. Lol! But wah, we really ran through the queue just so that we can try to scare each other. Lol! Super lame but damn fun also. Haha! It's really like being little kids again. =D

But yes, the ride was really fun!!! =D I think it's my favourite ride out of everything. 'Cause it's quite cooling also. Haha! Indoor ma. =D Just that the front part was quite annoying. Haha!

So yes, I realised it's time to take some photos and rest. Haha! These 2 retards. They actually really look like they are trying their best to lift it up. Lol!

LOL! Forgot who's idea was it to do this but it's super hilarious. Crazy pple lar!! I think strangers would have been thinking what's wrong with these pple. Haha!

Yes, I really don't know where they get all these ideas. Lol!

Had lunch at this random place at the Mummy area. Sad kids with no money to eat at the restaurants there. Haha! Okok, actually, we should have just tried the food there. Haha! Next time~

Went to the Lost World after lunch! =D The lady who helped us take the photo really took everything. Haha!

Haha! I like this photo 'cause they all look so candid and happy! =D

We went to take the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure! I think it was the only ride we had to queue for awhile. Lol! We all decided not to use the raincoat 'cause we didn't really thought we will get super wet. Haha! Quite fun ba! But it's really not the thrilling kind. Haha! It's the relax relax kind. But it's funny at the end 'cause Nisa, Sijia, Vivian and Jordan got super wet when the raft dip downwards and splashed them like mad. =D Haziq, Zhiyao and I were really lucky. =D

Can't really tell from this photo but she was really soaked. =D

Went to take the Dino Soarin' after that so that they would dry. Haha! Had to queue too 'cause a lot of kids wanted to take the ride. Haha!

I don't know why my face was like that but oh well, at least Haziq's face beats mine. Haha!

Jordan had to sit alone~ Haha! And yes so we played this ride. We just scream and shout too 'cause it's fun to do that. Lol! But yea lar, it's a kids' ride so it's really not scary. Haha! But ok lar, quite fun in a way 'cause you get to go up and down depending on when you press the thing. Haha!

We went to Far Far Away~ Watched Shrek 4D! It was quite nice! The chairs will really shake and all. Some water will splash on our face and stuffs. Haha! Quite fun. But ok, it's a show anyway. Lol! So cannot expect too much excited and stuffs. =D

The 3 of them really best lar. But ok, good for me 'cause it's damn funny to take photos of them. Super retarded. Haha!

Nisa went to try this coin thing 'cause she was greatly amused by it. Lol! She really damn funny. Easily amused by all things. =D

The guys went to buy slushy~ Haha! We just drink from them. =D It's super nice when the weather is hot.

Haha! I kinda made Sijia take the photo but the footprints really quite cute. =D

Photo at the castle~ =D

Went to Madagascar!! And sat the King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round. HAHA! Yes, it's Merry-Go-Round. I don't know why we bothered sitting but oh well. Haha! It's funny though. Like I really feel quite retarded sitting there. Haha!

Random photo taken at the river area! With Battlestar at the background. =D

Went to the Madagascar: A Crate Adventure after that! Haha! It's like a string of super relax attractions after sitting the more intense one from the other areas. Lol! So yes the crate adventure was awesome! Lol. We all really felt like sleeping after the ride. It's really damn funny lar. As in the crate adventure. Haha! So we really needed to sit a roller coaster after that if not we will really feel like sleeping. Haha!

 HAHAHA! One of my favourite photos from that day! It's damn retarded lar! Forgot who's idea again but yea we really just took a photo like that. A father was taking photo for us and the wife helped us count. Haha! Damn funny. I really feel damn idiotic doing it but we really just do it. Lol! Then when I put down the pillow, I saw little kids staring at us and giving us the stun face. HAHA! Even little kids were judging us for doing that. We best lar. =D

Battlestar~ Really love this ride also lar. Haha!

Took random photos at the New York area~

Haha! Found this photo really quite funny. Vivian really stand there like dunno what to do. =D

Another pretty photo~ haha! Self timer! =D

We met up with Sonia at Sci-Fi City! It was super funny how she found us 'cause she was randomly walking and she just bump into us. Lol! Super joke. Went to sit the Transformers ride again! Sat at the front row this time so it's kinda even cooler. Haha!

We queued up to take photo with Optimus Prime! Haha! The guys were eating stuffs at the StarBot Cafe.

Vivian and her Bumblebee. Haha!

We went to watch the Rockafellas perform after that. They really can dance. Lol! Quite amusing ba! Haha! They got some people from the audience to dance also and some can really dance. There's this guy who couldn't really dance but the performers helped him. Haha! Quite nice. =D

Went to watch the Monster Rock! Monsters singing and dancing. Haha! They are quite good ba! Just that I was more in the mood to play rides instead of watching stuffs. Lol! But not bad! They sing the new songs and stuffs. Haha!

When we came out from it, it started to rain. =\ Quite heavy somemore. But luckily we all brought our umbrellas except for Jordan. Lol!

So Nisa gave him a raincoat which I swear he really looks like Big Bird. LOL! Tall human. Tsk. OHYA! Lol! He is really too tall for his own good. HAHA! For Battlestar rides, he can only sit at the first row and the middle seats for the other rows. Lol! Damn sad! But ok, not much difference but still. Like they really state there that people of this height and above can only sit at those places. He is bloody hell 1.87. Mad right? He should really stop growing lar!

Anyway, so we went to sit the Accelerator! Since we can only sit indoor rides. Lol! It spins. Haha! But cannot really get dizzy I think. Though it was super funny 'cause everyone except me was looking at Nisa so that they won't feel dizzy. But then Nisa keeps moving her head. Haha! 


The girls~ =D

Anyway, so after that, we went to play the Revenge of the Mummy again! Haha! Since we can only play the indoor rides. So yep, we ran through it again. Lol! And trying to scare each other. I got bloody scared 3 times. They damn idiot. Then I kinda failed at scaring them. Lol. But wah, we really ran to the ride. It's super tiring 'cause it's really a long journey. Lol!

Anyway, so we sat it once. And HAHA! Sonia was best. =D She really screamed until super funny. Everyone is laughing at her screams instead of being scared and all. Lol! But ok, for us it was really nothing much already since it was our 2nd time. It was Sonia's first time though. And she's scared of roller coaster and stuffs. Haha! She was really super funny lar. Then we went for a 2nd round 'cause the waiting time was only 5mins. Haha! Kinda forced her to go again even though she wasn't fully recovered from the first ride. Lol!

We decided to pose for the camera since we know where it was already~ Haha! So we all did the same pose. I forgot what we actually posed but we weren't happy with the photo so we took again. HAHA! 3rd time consecutively~ But Sonia really cannot take it so she waited for us after we finish our ride. Lol!

And I think this time round we were the only 7 pple taking the ride! Like the whole car is just us. Damn cool! But ok, the photo wasn't that nice also. Lol! And it's funny how the person who we saw at the end of our ride see us again and he didn't bother to clap for us or anything 'cause he saw us before already. HAHA!

Ohya! We took the ride so many time 'cause there was a blackout at the lockers so we couldn't take our stuffs also. Haha! So yep! Our 4th time sitting the Mummy ride! =D It's funny 'cause we all got used to the ride and know what to expect already so we really just sit and enjoy. Haha! It's really no kick already. =D But ok, I still like it 'cause it's really quite cooling. Lol!

Anyway, so we took the 4th time and pose nicer~

I like this photo~ Really damn cute. Haha! It's funnier 'cause the people at the back have the "I am bored" expressions. Lol!

After that the rain stopped for awhile so we went to take the Battlestar for the last time 'cause Jordan had to leave. Didn't get to sit the front seats for both Human and Cylon but ok lar, still fun. =D It's my 2nd favourite ride after Mummy. =D

Went to sit Transformers again since the rain kinda started and we couldn't sit the outdoor rides. After that we wanted to take the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure but it was closed due to the weather. Went to take the Canopy Flyer instead! It's quite fun also too I think. But Sijia and Sonia really damn funny 'cause they didn't know that it would accelerate suddenly and they screamed. Haha! But it's quite a nice cooling ride. =D

So yep! That was our last ride! =D

Took some random photos as we walked out of USS! It's really quite pretty lar! The lights at New York and Hollywood! 





Churro!! I wanted to get one also but Sonia had the last piece. Lol! But ok, we all shared in the end. =D

Last photo at the globe! =D

Took the bus back to Vivo to meet Ben Lee for dinner! It's super funny 'cause when the bus started to move, we all felt like we are on a ride also. LOL! Transformers. =D But wah, we were all really mad tired lar! All that running and stuffs. Super draining.

Had dinner at Fish & Co.! And we realise that we always have dinner at either Fish & Co. or Swensens when we are out. Haha! But like they say, we always only do this a few times in a  year so it's fine. =D

Went up to the rooftop area to talk for awhle and realise how wah, I'm really lucky to have meet them in sec 3 and 4. Lol! Like those 2 years were really truly my best schooling years. Ok, I realise this all along but yea lar. Haha! Just that I was really tired like mad already. Lol! And somehow, I don't know why but even though there were silence and stuffs, I didn't felt that it was awkward? Haha! Maybe it's because I was really mad tired. Didn't get to rest properly after Bangkok Trip!

But yes!!! It was so worth it going to USS with them lar!!!! Haha! It's really super fun and only they will do these kind of crazy stuffs like running to the rides and playing hide and seek at the Mummy and all sorts of nonsense. =D And yes!! I really don't mind going USS again with them. =D When we all earn more money and the guys are out of army! Ya!! A lot of them are enlisting super soon. But ok, I'm quite sure we will still try to meet up at least once a year! =) So thankful to have these awesome people in my life. =D And nah Haziq, your USS post. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment