[ Here I am waiting,
I’ll have to leave soon,
why am I holdin’ on
We knew this day would come,
we knew it all along
How did it come so fast
This is our last night,
but it’s late and I’m tryin’ not to sleep
‘Cause I know, when I wake
I will have to slip away ]
Daylight - Maroon 5
Adam Levine's voice is really good. =D
Been thinking a lot lately. About the future I guess. And jobs and such. Suddenly, you just feel like your life is in a mess? Ok, it isn't. Haha! I think my life currently is alright. It's just my future I guess? I really can't seem to see a direction. And it kinda sucks? Not knowing where you are heading to. I know I need to start thinking hard and go look around and find out more and stuffs. But I just don't have the drive to start? I know I should, but I just don't feel like it. Lol! Yes, lazy. And I also don't know where to start looking? And I'm pretty choosy. Haha! Ok so yes, kinda my own fault.
And yes, turning 19. =( seriously man, I don't want. It sounds so scary and old. Growing up. Ok, maybe not old but it's really growing up. Soon, I will really be an adult and having to depend less on my parents. Yes, I want to be a kid forever and live off my parents. Haha! Ok, I don't want that. I want to give back to my parents too. I want to work hard and achieve something that I do with my own hard work. But, hmm, it's still not something forward looking. Anyway, yes, age is just a number and stuffs. But somehow, it does affect in a way. How people treat you when you are older. It's different I guess. I still want to be a kid. But yes lar, I know I can't just go "STOP GROWING OLDER" so yes, I will age. Haha! And birthdays just become any other day as you get older. But it's really ok as long as you get to spend that day with people you care abt. =D
Haha! But actually, it doesn't need to be your birthday to spend it with people you care about. Haha! As in yea, any other day is fine too. Just spending time with people you care about is good. =D It feels so strange though. As in birthdays. Lol! Oh well, 19 is the last year where there is a 1 in front, so make the most out of it!! Haha!
Was talking to my sister today~ Always feel good when I talked to her. I get to know more about myself when I talk to her. More about life in general and more about her of course. Haha! And just how similar our whole family is. Ok, we are family for a reason. Haha! But yea, how our parents really brought us up well. Not perfect, not the best, but we are both doing reasonably well in life. At least I think we both came out alright. Haha! But seriously, I need to see her boyfriend. =D Ok, told her that many times already and she said soon. Hopefully, CNY. =D Though ok, I think it'll be super funny. Haha! First time my sister having boyfriend anyway. Good thing about being the youngest is that my sister will usually be the first to do stuffs and hence when it's my turn, my parents are more prepared. =D
Wow, come to think of it, 19 is really pretty old. Lol! As in ok, I'm still young in generally but there is really too many things I have yet to experience. I know there's still time and all. But yea, can't help realising that I'm growing up. And can't help realising how I wasted my time quite often. To be true, when I look back at my 2 years in JC, I really wonder what the heck I had been doing in those 2 years. In terms of academic-wise that is. I really didn't put in my best in those 2 years. I'm not sure yet if I did for A levels but I hope I did? At least make up for those years in JC of me not doing anything much. I really could have put in much more effort but I didn't. I'm not regretting now but just realising that maybe I could have done better in those 2 years in JC but I didn't? But ok, besides academics, I guess those 2 years were generally well spent. Haha! I could have done a lot more still but I guess I done alright? Sufficient. Haha! I'm contented ba!
I know I still owe posts. Heh. But ok, I'm feeling lazy to type now already. =\ Wah, laziness is killing me. I have been saying this forever but it's true! And the weather is not helping in alleviating my laziness as well. And ya!! I kept dreaming lately. Damn annoying. Last night, I think I had about 3 different dreams. But I don't remember the details. I just know that all 3 were damn weird dreams. The kind you just go what the heck. Lucky I don't remember the details if not it means that my quality of sleep was really bad.
And ohya! Working. Haha! My first day of work was on 14th Jan! But it's just training. Lol! My first 4 days of work were purely trainings. But I got to sit rides at USS for free. =D And was kinda paid for it too. HAHA! Perks of working at a theme park. I like. There's going to be more trainings next week too. 4 days as well. But ok, at least it's quite a fun job? Haha! I don't really know what I'm going to be doing exactly but I'm looking forward to it! =D Ohya! And meeting new people. They seem to be generally quite nice pple. Made a few new friends which is good I guess! Once you enter a whole new environment, making friends is important.
Growing up!!! Strange how when we were little children, we want to grow up in hurry. Now that we are growing up, we want to be a little kid again.
No comments:
Post a Comment