Wednesday, 30 January 2013

treasures from AC~

Haha! These crazy girls~ =D

So it's my habit to sleep early the day before my birthday. LOL! It's a weird habit but whatever lar. Lol! So at 12plus am on 27th Jan, I was asleep already. And my house was lights out also. Haha! Yes, we all sleep early sometimes. =D

At around 12.40am suddenly my phone started to ring. And the annoying thing is that I do get woken up by phone calls super easily. I got woken up and went to my phone and saw that Lingli was calling me. Haha! So I picked up and she suddenly tell me that she had something important to tell me. And she sounded quite happy. HAHA! Then she realised that I was sleeping already so she stun and said ok I call you back later. LOL!

I figured that maybe that want to conference call me for my birthday and all but I wanted my sleep badly so I just switch my phone to silent mode. Lol! But yes, she called again and I could still hear the vibrations and all. At first I ignored 'cause ok, quite bad lar but I really was half way in my sleep. Heh. But I couldn't go back to sleep since I could still hear the vibrations and stuffs.

Finally picked up the phone again to a suddenly crying Lingli. HAHA! She really quite funny lar. It was quite obvious that it was fake but since she was really persistent on meeting me downstairs, I just decided to go down to check it out. Haha! Ok, by then, I figured that they were somewhere near my house. Lol! I thought they were at the playground or something so I looked down the window but didn't see anyone. Lingli continued to "cry" so I told her I'll go down to find her. Haha! My mum got woken up by my voice too. She really light sleeper like mad lar. Then she got worried for me going downstairs at such late hour then I told her that I'll call her when I reached downstairs.

 I took my sister's pull over and opened the door to 5 crazy women standing there with a cake. Haha! They were smiling like mad that it's actually really very funny come to think of it. Lol! So yes, these pple came over to my house at 12plus am on 27th Jan to surprise me. =)) Seriously super touched and happy just that lol, I was half awake lar. Haha! And with bed hair. OMG YAAAA My hair was super messy lar. Tskkk.

They came into my house while my mum and dad and sis continued to sleep. HAHA! So we all sat on the floor in my house in front of my kitchen. Haha!

The cake and the letters they made for me. =D The cake is nice!! Haha! My family likes it too. =D

Sat there and talked with them and ate the cake and took stupid photos. Haha! Really took a bunch of nonsense photos. And Instax! Yes, we took stupid photos with Instax 'cause of Eunice Lim. Haha! But ok, they were really funny. Heh. But wah, I realise I was really half awake then 'cause the whole one hours plus felt like a dream now. HAHA! Like the I sort of rememeber but it doesn't feel real feeling. Heh.

HAHA! Most of the group photos were failed one. Ok, all failed actually. LOL! At least one person will be cut off. Haha! Yes, we really wasted a lot of films. Too bad that my parents and sister weren't awake if not can ask them help us take! And we can all keep a nice pretty instax!

Heh. Super like this. 'Cause Eun said she take for us instead but we don't want so we give her stupid angry faces. Lol! Feli look damn scary here lar. Like boss. HAHA!

Our more decent group photo~ Heh.

Seriously love these pple. =) Like ahh. Lol! Too many things to say. Haha! They are truly the pple who I'm so glad that I became friends with in AC. Great friends with. It makes going to AC so much worthwhile and knowing them really made me super glad that I decided to go to AC ultimately instead of any other JCs.

Initially, I wanted to go to NJ or SA and never thought of going AC at all before the release of O levels results. I was really dead set against going to AC. So yes, I'm truly glad that somehow I ended up getting 10 for my L1R5, and decided to put AC second instead of SA and choose to be in the Arts Stream and choose to take H2 Geography for A levels and meet these incredible friends. =) They are truly treasures from AC. It's a friendship that is hard to come but I'm so glad that we became good friends. And knowing that we will still continue to meet up even after many years. Somehow, I'm quite sure we will still remain in contact after many years and continue to meet up and stuffs. Talking about all random stuffs and all. Haha!

Truly grateful that God let me became good friends with these people in AC. And how after so many things that happened among us, we can still be good friends and all. How we actually talked out our problems with each other to each other. So glad seriously. We may have our differences, but it's really great how we can still come together and all. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment