Tuesday, 1 January 2013

twenty twelve

[ Cause we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we're miles away
So we'll come
We will find our way home]

Carry On - Fun.

Fun. is really a super good band. Their lyrics are really nice for this song. Go listen!

Anyway, since I got thrown home alone on a New Year's Eve, I shall post a nice long post about 2012. Haha! Yes, I was really quite sian that I'm going to enter 2013 alone at home but I guess, it's really not that bad. Haha! At least I get to do a proper reflect back about 2012 'cause it was really a year full of stuffs.

So the year started out quite rough? The very first day of 2012 wasn't exactly pleasant for me, even though I was with some really awesome people. Haha! Stayed over at Sweden's Aunt's house with those people and I really enjoyed their company!! Just that yep, some stuffs happened but ok, it's over. HAHA! Just that yep, it wasn't exactly a nice start to a new year and I wondered if 2012 was going to be bad.

I guess 2012, was in all a pretty great year. Everything ended on a right note. For me at least. I managed to sort out most of the things I want to sort out, know who are the ones who are important in my life. Even though I think I did feel lost along the way but somehow I manage to get back on track. At least, I hope I did. Haha!

So anyway, first half of the year was kinda bad? Haha! Ok, there were good and bad. My birthday was awesome. Heh. Turning 18 really made you realise who are the friends you truly need in your life 'cause you can tell who are really there in your life? Or how they really hope for a good birthday for you. Those who remembered your birthday I guess? Haha! Aiya, yes, those important people. =)

But yep, first half of the year. I had fun. But there were all the sort of friendship problems coming up, something that I never really had before? Problems that I didn't used to facing. Which I guess, it's somewhat a blessing that I faced them already? Because yes, now I know how I should deal with these problems in the future. Because as you grow older, such problems becomes more persistent. And now that I've gone through them,  I think I will be able to handle the problems better if it arises in the future again.

And yes, through all these problems, you also realise who are really important and worth the keep. How some people are just worth the time and energy. How forgiving can be easy if you are willing to do it and how pride really isn't anything when it comes to true friendships. How sometimes we really have to let go of our pride if we want to keep the friendship. Understanding and communication. Many of these problems arose because of the lack of communication. Which to be true, it's really not our fault this year for the lack of communication because we really had to put studies of a little greater importance. I know we shouldn't because relationship with people matters more than studies to be true, but we tend to get blind sided at times. I'm glad though, that things managed to work out in the end. That I still have those friendships with me and I know that they are really important friendships in my life. Friends who I really cannot lose.

Going to school had been tiring. First half of the year was especially tiring, with CCAs and stuffs. Yes, Photog is supposed to be a slack CCA but that's not the case for excos. Especially when all the projects that we had to settle almost always happened a week after our exams ended. So a week before we had exams, most people are studying but we had to study and do some CCA stuffs in between. It's not fun but we all managed to get through them together so I'm really glad that I had these awesome team of Photog Excos with me in all these. =)

A Levels was technically the majority part of 2012. Haha! We spent almost the whole of 2012 preparing for it. 2nd half of the year was truly pretty much studying and studying. There were times when we slot in some fun but there really wasn't much. I remembered that it was really pretty much no life from before Prelims until after A Levels ended. Ok, maybe not complete but it was different from Os I guess? I remembered that during Os, we kinda still had fun in school and stuffs. Like it's not completely about studying? We could still actually go out and celebrate birthdays. HAHA! For A levels, you feel guilty when you go out. Lol! It's really the strong guilt feeling.

Now that A Levels is over, I still think that it was a pretty tough exam. That spanned for 3 weeks for me. Heh. So lucky that I'm an Arts student so it all ended earlier for me. Haha! Anyway, I think I reflected quite a bit about A levels already so I shall not go there. HAHA! Ok, technically, the results are what's coming soon and I guess I shall leave that to another post when the release of A Levels results gets closer. Right now, I shall enjoy my post As to the fullest. =D

Here's to the important part of the post, the people in my life~ Haha! I was scanning through my blog posts this year and I realise how really too many things happened. Lol! Ok but yes, the very important people in my life this year. =)

My grandma, my mum, my dad and my sister~~ =) Yes, even though they kinda abandon me for NYE but yes, they are mad important in my life. Haha! No doubt can make me super annoyed at times but I need them in my life. I like to be taken cared of by them. Heh. Yes, I'm the maknae and I'm loving it. =D

  Important people whom I've known for 8, 10 and 12 years. =))

These 2 annoying women in AC. =D Super important 2 people who are really just there when I need them somehow. =)

This photo was from last year but they are another 2 who are important too~ Haha! People who are more crazy about Kpop than me. =D

But yes, it's really hard to say how awesome and important these people are in my life now 'cause they really just are super important that no words can describe? LOL!


My girl friends~ Haha! Okok yes, they are really awesome Agents who are hell of an important in my life. And how we are really important to each other? How we just manage to stay strong despite all the things that happened in these 2 years of JC. And yep, I'm really glad to have them around. The 3 guys are going army soon~ Haha! Looking forward to their pretty hair. =D

Important girls in my life too. =)) Meeting up with them always feels great even though we don't get to meet up as often this year. But yep, we will always make the effort to meet up!! And yes!! We can really now travel to Tampines for fun all already. Except now that there's adult fare. =\\ Oh well but yes!! These girls are really super important!! =D

 These 2 whiny friends who are super important in AC too. =D Heh, I realise Nisa looks quite short here. =D Old grandma~

4E1!! =)) Classmates who I will always want to meet up with even though there may not be a lot of things to say to each other but I feel happy just being around them and talking to them, knowing that they are doing well. =) I guess one of strong things that still bind us together is the awesome memories that we shared in sec 3 and 4. That alone will keep us bonded somehow and still want to meet up with each other. Yes, some people will stop coming but I guess it's alright. It's those that still comes who matters! =D


Annoying daughter who seeks pleasure in making me feel guilty. HAHA! But yep, she really had another long year this year but I'm glad that she pulled through it and hopefully comes out stronger. =)

Didn't get to meet up with whole of Damily for the whole of this year. =\ Everyone is pretty busy and it's hard to find a date and stuffs. But yes!! I will plan an outing soon!! Look forward to it. =D

These girls are really really very important too! Haha! Ok, at the end of this post, you will realise that technically, everyone is important to me. Lol! Hence, what I said about me being greedy is quite true. Lol! But yes anyway, these girls really are there for me in these 2 years of JC life and I really really am super duper lucky to have met them in AC. I really don't know how I would have pulled through these 2 years without them. Now that school's over, I haven't get to meet up with all of them every since I came back from China. =\ And I really miss them lar!! Last time I won't miss them 'cause I know that I'll see them again when school reopens. But now, I know that we must really meet up to see each other! Lol! Hopefully we can find one day to meet up soon! I really really want to meet these girls soon because yes, they are important to me too!!! AND WE MUST REALLY GO KOREA TOGETHER OK!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! It's really a trip that I'm super looking forward to. Haha!

I guess yea, at the end of the day, I think I'm still pretty lucky to be in this class because they are really very nice people. And I'm glad that I got to know them in AC. I may not be very close with them but I know that I really am lucky to be in this class. =)

YUNNAN PPLE~ Haha! The people who gave me the best school trip. =D Hopefully we will continue to have gatherings and meet ups! They are really the nicest people around and I'm just really glad that they are the ones who I went on the trip with. =)

Photog Excos! Haha! Awesome people to work together with in our whole term as excos. =)

And of course, the 2 fan-girl stuffs that I went for~ HAHA!

Lee Seung Gi's fan meet with Sijia!! =D With a lot of thanks from Kamin~ =D

And Big Bang's concert with Weiying's friends. LOL! It's quite random companion but I still enjoyed myself ultimately so it's okay~ Haha!

Achievements so far, ok technically, it's just the GMAX Swing. Haha!

Yep, we were that high up. Haha! But yes!! I am really glad that I went for the ride even though I was really damn scared as we really sat there. Though I kept looking at the scenery and pretending that I'm not scared. LOL! BUT YES!! IT WAS DAMN WORTH THE MONEY!! As in at least a good way to end A Levels. HAHA! Must do crazy stuffs like that sometimes. Even if it may cost a bomb in your wallet. Haha!

And yes, so far life after A levels have been pretty great. Meeting up with friends, spending time with family, going overseas with family, doing things that I never did before, sign up for driving =D, spending time with myself, watching shows and movies. Being able to do all the things I want to do without feeling guilty. =D

No matter what 2013 will bring, I know that I will be ready to handle it. It may not be a smooth year and I may not be ready for it, but whatever that will happen in 2013, bring it on. Haha! Ok, I just wanted to use "bring it on". =D But yes!! Whatever life is going to throw to me, I know that at the end of the day, I will get back up and come back stronger. Whatever happens, I may not be all that ready for them, but I know that I won't let it push me down hard. I will get back up and if I can't get back up on my own, I know that I have people around me who will be there to pull me up and stay by my side in times of need. Yes, these very very important people in my life. As long as you are my friend, you are important. Haha!

I think I kinda get what Kamin means now about me not classifying my friends. Lol! As in I sort of do. Just that no matter what, all friends matter to me. Be it close friends, good friends or normal friends. As long as I regard you as my friend, you are important to me. Lol! That's why I get tired sometimes I guess. Lol! As in yea, I really care too much about too many people. But yes, I guess at least I know that I do have friends who truly care about me and I'm just thankful for them so much because yes, I know that they will really always be there no matter what. Of course, I won't take them for granted 'cause yes, I know that they truly care about me and of course I will care a lot about them too. =) I shall try not to be as greedy I guess. Haha! But really ma, I'm really grateful to many people in my life. Somehow everyone do have some sort of impact to me. Heh. But yes, I do still know the ones who truly truly matters. But yes, as long as I regard you as my friend, you matter to me. Haha! Sound mad cheesy. =D

And yes!!! MY FAMILY!! Who aren't home yet!!! And it's already 1.40am on 1st Jan 2013. TSKKKK. Strangely how I miss them suddenly. Haha! The 3 of them are really mad busy pple who I don't get to see often. When I live with them. Tsk. Ok, my fault too for going out often. But hey, my sister goes out a lot too. Heh. But sigh, I really miss spending quality time with them. It's so hard now that we all have different schedules and it clashes often. Growing up I guess. Lol. As in yep, another reason why I don't really want to grow up because was you grow up, you can't rely on your parents as much.

And I'm really growing up. =\ Nineteen just sounds really old somehow. Lol! It's like one more year before you hit 20. I really don't want to grow up so fast. I still want to be a kid. LOL! As in I don't really know ba. Growing up seems scary somehow. You have to really do things now. Making decisions by yourself. Technically, you have been doing that. But it's different?

YESSSS My parents are back. =D Ok, I really feel like some child now. Heh. Alright! I think this should be a nice enough post. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment