Many many things I want to post about. Haha! But yes, I know I'm too tired to really do a proper long post about stuffs. Too many things I want to post about!! But ok, I think I'll do it before I go Thailand. One day just sit in front of my com and post.
So for now, I shall just say that I'm really grateful. Thankful like mad. Lol! I'm truly blessed. Ok, I really have to thank God. Haha! (Weiying, don't be an ass!) But yes, I'm really thankful to God. For blessing me with friends who truly care and are real and just awesome? Haha! Sometimes I really wonder how I got so lucky to have them as my friends but yes, I will hold on to them. Haha! Sounds weird but yep. Haha! It will get harder as we grow up but I know that even if I don't see them, I know that they will be there for me. Somehow. Just how you will think of each other from time to time. We don't need to meet up super damn often but it always feels nice when you meet up. I don't really know how to say this but yea, there's just this very nice comfortable feeling when you see them. I'm truly thankful for all these people in my life.
Lol! I realise ever since I entered JC, I have been very thankful about my friends and all. Haha! But I guess it's when things seem harder, you realise the people who are truly important? In hard times, you will always need people to be there for you, be it physically or mentally. And it's really during these hard times you will realise how lucky you are. Haha! Ok, I'm not having a hard time now and I do realise how important my friends are often. And I think I post about it often too. Haha!
I'm really thankful to God for blessing me with people who are just super important in my life. =) Shall post about other stuffs another time! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment