[ Hopefully, I will still keep in contact with my friends for many years to come. Can't wait for the time when I attend countless number of my friends' weddings. And maybe, after all of us have our own family, we'll still meet up to catch up and stuff. Who knows? It's interesting to see your friends grow from the immature kiddy teenager to a grown-up with a wife and children. I really can't wait for that time to come when we all just come together and laugh, talking about the old times.]
Haha! Happened to stop by an old friend's blog which I thought was inactive but it apparently wasn't. He may probably kill me for this post but hey, it's going to be a nice post hor.
He wrote about stuffs that just make sense? Maybe 'cause it's really something that I thought of before as well. But it's true though. I really can't wait to the day when everyone gets married and you get to be there at their wedding with your other friends as well. And just really be happy for them and all. Right now, it's so easy to tell each other that we must invite each other to our weddings in the future. But I know that when we really do get married, will we actually remember this simple yet important promise?
I guess I will? Haha! Or at least to those that I actually do promise. Because yes, if you are an important friend to me now, you will continue to be an important friend even after many years. For me, I really don't let go of my friendships easily. True, I'm not saying that I managed to hold on to every single one of them since when I was young. But right now, at this age of eighteen years old, I know that the friends who are really important to me right now, will most likely still be important to me in the future. Unless they decided that I'm not important to them anymore. Haha! That is another case I guess. Sometimes, you may hold on to a friendship but the other person doesn't really care. It's sad of course. When you are trying to make the effort to meet up but they don't really care. But I guess yea, if they decided that you are no longer important to them, I guess maybe they aren't that important to you after all.
I'm thankful though. To know that there really are people who cares? Who bothers to make the effort to meet up. To keep in contact. To know that this friend is one that I want him/her to be there for my wedding. Haha! It's usually really until wedding. Because yes, when you get married, somehow, things will change again. Heck, when you graduate and get a job, things will change. Actually, things are already changing. Lol! Change is the only constant. It's true.
I guess what's really great is how while everything is changing every day, every minute, every second, some things remain constant in the midst of all these changing. And these things, are really things worth holding on to. So yes, hold on tight while you can because yes, you really don't know when it may just slip out of your hand somehow.
Hehe Mr Obama's blog?
ReplyDeleteAnd must invite me to your wedding hehe, it will be interesting ;D. And hopefully there is badmintion on sat to return $7 I owned u, before cny HAHA
HAHA! YES! Obama's blog. =D And yes!! Badminton must still be on! =D And lol! Why will it be interesting? Haha! You must invite me too hor! =D
ReplyDelete