[ If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on]
Carry On - Fun.
Yes, I know it's the same song as the previous post but it's really a very app song for this post. Lol!
HAPPY 2013!!! =D
2013 is really going to a year full of uncertainties. That's why it's really hard for me to start this post. Lol! I have no idea what's going to happen this year. What will await me. I'm not exactly prepared? 'Cause yes, this year, many things will bound to change, you have to make important decisions that may affect your future greatly.
Meeting new people, making new friends. And some friendships may become harder to hold on to with everyone living different lives, people going overseas, guys going army. But somehow, I have great confidence of the friendships I have? Lol! As in yea, it will be harder but I know that everyone will try to make the effort to make it all work because we are important to each other and it will be hard but things will work somehow? Ok, it's really having faith in the friendships. You just have to believe that things will work out and something about friends is that it really can last for a long time. =)
And yes, leave all the unhappiness in 2012. This is a new year with a new start and new memories to be made. Things may not be great always because things were never always great. But it's always up to us on how we want to view everything. Life can be pretty amazing if we want it to be. Yes, there are many setbacks but the thing about setbacks is that you have to come back up again. Because living in the setbacks really doesn't make sense 'cause you are not moving forward.
Yes, moving forward. Don't stay at status quo because it's never really always a great place to stay. Ok of course some things you will want it to remain status quo but it can never always be status quo? It will either get better or get worse. Ok actually, it can remain the same because maybe the status quo is already good enough. Haha! Yes I'm contradicting myself.
I guess yea, just remember that don't remain in a stuck position for a long time because it's never a good feeling. You will only feel worse and all. If you want to do it, just do it. Because really, sometimes we need a little bit of impulsiveness. Even if things may not work out, at least you aren't in a stuck position. If things do work out, isn't that good?
In 2012, I told myself to make firm decisions, be on time and protect your heart. I think I managed to achieve all 3 last year. Ok, the be on time thing is pretty subjective. Heh. But it is greatly improved from the previous years ok!!! So I believe that it's still a good achievement. Haha!
This year, I can't really say what I want to achieve yet because to be honest, this year really seems a blur to me now. Yes, I'm enjoying my time now. And ohya!! I will be starting on work at USS on 14th Jan! Heh. It's casual work so the hours will be random but I guess it's still an experience. I never tried working before so this is going to be the first time I try working and I'm quite looking forward to it 'cause yes, it seems like a fun job. Heh.
Anyway, 2013 I really don't know what to expect from this year. So it's quite hard to say what I really want to do this year for myself. I guess, I just hope that I will remain true to myself no matter what happens. That I won't lose faith in people who are important and things that are important. And yes, I think I really ought to find back my passion for photography. I know it's still there. I still like to take photographs and stuffs. But I know that something is missing. Something really weird. It's like you don't see me spamming photos as much as compared to last time. Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone is somewhat thankful 'cause it means that there are lesser unglam photos of them but I really feel weird? I don't know how and when I just stop spamming photos. I want to blame it on A Levels but I know I shouldn't because it's something within me? I'm quite lost I guess. I don't really know if I should pursue on with this dream of mine or should I just keep it as a hobby. I was supposed to find that out during this long break. But I'm not exactly near finding that reason. Maybe my camera is way too intimidating that I myself is scared of my camera. Maybe going back to compact camera can find back this passion. I really don't know.
One thing I do is that I want to find it back. 'Cause really for 8 years, it has been something that I really have great passion for. It's scary to lose your passion just like that? Maybe that's why I'm feeling pretty lost now. 'Cause yea, I really don't know what I should pursue in the future and stuffs. The future is really a blur. But ultimately I will find my place. I will know what to do in the future. What is meant for me.
Yes, I guess I just need to find this part of me back. It got lost somewhere in 2012. With the many things that happened but I guess when I just start shooting, I will find it back. I just need to ignore the complains of others and be less thoughtful. Haha! I'll give you all nice photos ok!! =D
And maybe I should build up my portfolio. But first I need to be certain that I want this. And really just pursue this dream with this strong faith and not be afraid of anything. Yes, this needs a great deal of bravery because it is pretty idealistic and not that practical. It's something that I really need to think through carefully I guess.Yes! I will find it back.
I know something is kinda missing in my life. But I'm not too worried I think. As in yea, I know I do want to experience it, but I'm quite scared actually and to be true, I don't think I'm ready for it. I kinda want it but I am not exactly willing to do it. Lol! I guess, you just have to wait for the right one to really go for it? I was talking to my sister the other day and I asked her how was she sure about her decision and stuffs. And she told me that it requires a leap of faith sometimes. Because yea, we can never be sure about what will happened after, so we just have to have faith and just trust yourself that you are making the right decision. I'm not sure if I'll ever have that leap of faith but I guess, yea, I'm still young. HAHA! That's what my sister told me also. I'm still young with many more life experiences yet to happen and many more people I have yet to meet. It will come someday and just trust yourself sometimes and be brave enough to give it a try. Leap of faith.
And something that I think I should really do for myself this year is really treat myself right. Haha! As in yea, I shall be more hardworking in taking care of my face and my hair. Lol! And stop slouching and smile more because I really look way nicer when I smile. LOL! Ok, that's a given but yea lar, I realise my face isn't always smiling. Haha! Not that I should always smile everywhere I go but at least look less scary. Lol! Ok actually, I don't think my face is scary. Just that my cheeks are really really round. Not that I'm hating it but my face really looks damn big when I don't smile. So yes!! I should smile more. =D Yes, I think it's something that I should do for myself and since I do have the time to treat myself better, I should do it. No more excuses. Haha!
"We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are"
We need to remember that we are all capable for wonders and we shouldn't doubt ourselves. You must have faith in yourself before others have faith in you. Trust yourself before others can trust you. Treat yourself right because yea, we shouldn't let others tell us what to do and what not.
Year 2013, it will be another great year. I'm looking forward to it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment