Tried hair chalk with YL and Feli on 4th Jan! =D
Ohya! Watched Les Miserables in the morning with Faeqa, Feli and Swap! It was good!!! But it's really a lot of singing. Lol! Like some parts I think they can talk it out better but they must sing it. But ok, Anne Hathaway was really good. =D Hugh Jackman too. =D And I love Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen!!!! They are my favourite characters in the movie!!
Travelled to Bukit Batok after the movie for the hair chalk!! =D Went to YL's house to try it. Haha! Ok, it was rather fun initially. Like when you realise your hair had colours. LOL! Then it got kinda tiring and annoying when everywhere else but your hair had the colour.
I wanted to try purple but there wasn't so I tried blue. I still kinda like it but ok, it was still pretty bad. HAHA! My shirt like really got a lot of blue on it. Luckily we bought extra set of clothes if not we would die. Sharon came with us too even though she didn't do. But she helped us a lot. Haha! We all got tired after awhile so she helped us colour our hair with the chalk. Haha!
Overall, it was still quite fun. Haha! But not something that we will do again because it really spoilt our hair. And washing away part was horrible because it's quite hard to wash them off. I had to wash my hair about 4 times before I managed to get the colour off my hair completely. But yes, thankfully, they all got off. =D
Had dinner at Westmall with them and Lingli! Had Sakae because we felt like it. HAHA! Somehow we just always ended up eating at Sakae. Anyway, had a good meal with them~ Sharon, YL, Feli and I talked at Mos Burger until super late after that. Haha! Been awhile since we talked for so long but it felt quite nice. =D
Haha! This is such a late post but oh well. Didn't really have time to properly do posts. And it's nicer to post about random stuffs too. Heh. But ok, I need to post about Bangkok Trip and USS!! Both awesome stuffs. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment