Saturday, 5 January 2013

diamonds in the sky~

Had BBQ on 29th Dec with 4E1~ Last Saturday of 2012 spent with these people! Haha!

Went to Nisa's house first 'cause I was outside already and I wanted to help her check the stuffs that she has so we don't need to buy again. Lol! And we found out that she had 3 packets of satay sticks. HAHA! Highly probable that they all came from the previous BBQs at her house. Haha!

Went to JP to meet the rest to buy the food and stuffs! We kinda ended up buying way too much food. Tsk. I think we really bought too much food for the first time. Lol!

So the guys who were with us were super lousy and cannot start the fire. Tsk. So we had to get the security guard uncle to help us. Lol! We are quite pathetic lar.


Pretty right? Haha! I took this~ =D And the girls wanted to take a photo together so we asked Sweden but he kinda sucked.

This photo still alright but the one he took before was damn horrible. Lol! Okok, I shall not complain all since he helped us take a photo already. Haha!

We went to the playground to play~ Haha! But there were a lot of kids playing soccer at the sand. And they were playing around the swing so we all didn't dared to go play at the swing except Mag and Nisa. But Mag accidentally hit a kid so she stopped playing and Nisa nearly hit the kids so she stopped too. HAHA! But wah, the kids really just play man. They were completely unaware of the surroundings.


Seesaw with Sijia and Vivian~ And then Vivian was super funny. Ok, it was kinda my fault. Haha! I wanted to make it more shaky so I just bounce higher and stuffs. Then somehow Vivian ended up sitting on the sand. LOL! I didn't have time to grab her before she went down. But ok, it was really quite funny. Heh.

We went back to the pit after awhile and just relax around while the guys cook. Haha! We really have too much food this time I think. Somehow there's just too much food. I realise it's better to have lesser food for BBQ than more food. Lol!

Anyway, the girls went to the poolside to talk while the guys stayed at the pit to cook. Haha! We actually played truth or dare though we kinda just did truth only. Quite nice ba! And Wenhui was damn nice! He bought food for us twice. Haha! Probably the guys forced him to but still quite nice. Haha!

Slack around more and then we decided to play the drinking game! It's really a funny game to play during BBQ but wah we really suck. Lol! I don't think we managed to complete at least one round for any of the games. Super lousy.

Took group photo!! Looking back at the photos, they are simply mad hilarious lar!!

We spammed quite a few shots and they were all super funny. But cannot find a single decent photo. Haha!

And then we started to sing random songs and stuffs. Haha! Our class is forever the singing class. =D The guys should totally perform their acapella thing again. =D

Anyway, yep! Really had a nice time with them! It's super relax and laid back bbq but I guess we are really getting older for the crazy kinds. HAHA! Or we were just too lazy lar I think. Haha! But yep! Still nice to talk to them and all. =) It will be harder to meet up this year but I think we'll still be able to meet up at least once this year? As long as pple want to make it happen, it will happen ba! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment