Saturday, 8 January 2011

4E1 Chalet!!
[Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day]

I shall post the full details of the chalet! Haha! Good luck people reading it. 'Cause it's going to be super long. It's 3days 2nights after all. =D

1st day 5th Jan!
Slept at 3am for the class video! I hope that everyone did enjoyed the video ba! =D Anyway so woke up at 10am and started to pack for my bag. LOL. I feel quite pro. =D So yep, my mum was awesome? She fetched Felicia, Sweden and I to Jurong East! =D Met up with the rest of them at the station. Puiling was the latest again. Tsk tsk. But at least she wasn't late for 1hour.

Travelled to Pasir Ris! Managed to get a sit beside Puiling after awhile then I slept for a bit so that I would have energy to go crazy after that. =D So reached already, decided to take out the loud hailer which was a terrible choice 'cause Sweden stole it from me and wah, he played with it like crazy lar. Seriously. Super annoying. But then again, whoever was holding the loud hailer would be annoying no matter what. =D

Had lunch at White Sands! Yingkiat, Haziq and Shuhang went to check-in chalet first so after lunch we went over to chalet! Our class went absolutely crazy after we entered the chalet. LOL. Everyone was like damn high lar! Then talking everywhere, running around, playing with the doors and the projector! Haha! It's so awesome that Jordan got the projector from his church 'cause there was this huge wall just nice for the screen! And wah! Watching movies from there was so nice. =D

Slacked at chalet for awhile then we decided to go Pasir Ris Park for Captain's Ball! =D Been a long time since we had Captain's Ball but it was damn fun lar. Laughed a lot while playing. The ball actually went into this very gross thing. Don't even know what is that called. Vivian and I were happily looking at the sea waves when they wanted to pass the ball to us. Haha! Damn funny. But the waves were really cool!

Went back to chalet since it looked like it was going to rain like crazy which it did. Felt a little sian 'cause I was scared that we had to cancel the whole night activity! But luckily the rain stopped at night! Slacked at the chalet playing cards and the guys were playing some game that needed to do forfeit if they lost and they danced! Simply hilarious! Took videos of it. If they let me post on Facebook then it will be awesome! =D

So yep, headed back to chalet after dinner and the 5 of us went into the room to start planning for the game! Wah, was quite excited about the whole game! Haha! And we kept going back into the room to discuss and then out again and in again. Felicia and Yingkiat went singing like crazy so that the people outside cannot hear what we were discussing about. I swear, we were really crazy. =D

Haziq, Jordan and Yingkiat went out the hide the numbers while Felicia and I explained the game to the class! The Mission people kept talking like crazy after we told them. Think they damn excited. Then the catcher all sat there, relaxed. Haha!

After briefing, the Mission team went inside the room to strategize, while the catchers slacked at the living room. Haha! The Catcher team is awesome lar! Felicia, Haziq, Ian, Jeslynn, Jordan, Kangjing and Me! We were on the bells and started playing like crazy. Felicia, Ian and I started to dance some stupid dance with the bells on to make a lot of sound. =D Then Kangjing did this handshake thing that all catchers must do. =D Lol. Ok, I really suck at doing such stuffs lar. Like really super stiff man. I think I'm really stiff like crazy. Ian and I totally missed each other's hands at the first hit lar! Damn funny. 2 stiff idiots.

Went out of the chalet to meet up with the 3 of them at the 'Prison' place. They said the bird watching tower was super scary that they had to hold hands to hide the clue lar. Fun to play at night but damn scary also.

Yingkiat was the Game Master! 'Cause he was too lazy to run around. Tsk. The catchers went back to the place we need to start then was super nervous and excited lar! Did the handshake thing then dunno why we were huddling. LOL. Think we needed to do something or else we'll be damn nervous. Then after Yingkiat told us we could start already, we did this war cry apparently. Haha! But yep, it was cool man. Then we started running like crazy. LOL. We should have conserved energy first lar. Then after that we got quite tired and started to walk.

Spotted people so started to run like crazy. Haziq ran off to chase after them. Then Jeslynn, Jordan and Ian went another way while Kangjing, Felicia and I went running after Haziq. Then some of them were hiding in the toilet. Forgot to tell them not to hide in the toilet lar! Then after that Kangjing and Felicia stayed outside the toilet then Haziq and I continued on. Spotted people then ran like mad again. My slippers kinda fell off my foot so I had to stop running! It sucks how it just rain before so it made our slippers wet and hard to run!

Then saw Puiling and Qiaofen! I had to grab and hug onto Puiling like crazy before Jeslynn tore off her name tag! She was really struggling until damn pro. Scary man. So after that we spotted Sweden, Junyuan and BenLee. Wah go mad chasing again. And I really had to run uphill to catch them. If it wasn't uphill and I wasn't that tired, I would have caught them already lar. Then reached the top, they split up. So I chased after Junyuan at first. OMG, he's damn quick at getting away lar!

After that I gave up on Junyuan 'cause I really can't see him anymore. Then I saw Jordan with Sweden circling around some place so went over. Sweden lost his slippers while running lar. It's quite funny. LOL. At first I thought he was just trying to stall time but then he really lost his slippers. Haha! That's why we all really should have wore shoes to the chalet! So helped him to find his slippers. Then I think Felicia was screaming my name 'cause she was catching/wrestling with Jiesi and Sijia at that point of time. They were struggle until super scary, according to Felicia.

So after that went off with Jeslynn and Ian and meet up with Felicia. Haziq and Kangjing went to another direction then we went to another area to find people. Waited for Jordan then the 5 of us went off to catch them. Spot Darren, Shuhang and Junhao and mad ran again. LOL. I really run like crazy man. They were like so freaking near!! Can seriously catch them if all of us were there. So I just followed them, at least don't lose sight of them and all. Then Ian and Felicia came and nearly caught Junhao! I nearly caught Shuhang and I really felt like taking off my slippers to run. It was really slowing me down. But omg! It's damn near lar!

After that meet up with Feli and Ian then we went off to somewhere else. Chased after someone but only realise that it was only Yingkiat. Haha! Meet up with Jeslynn and we went off again. Walked around 'cause most pple were caught already and we were quite tired from all the crazy running.

Then 'cause Haziq gave one of the clues wrongly, all those that got caught were send out again and the time was extended and there won't be any forfeit already. Felt a little bit sian but yep, all of us 7 of us met up together again then Feli, Ian and I started to sing like crazy. Haha! Fun to sing lar.

Meet up with Yingkiat after that and we did the handshake thing with him and the war cry too. LOL. Really felt a bit more motivated to continue the game. So yep, we continued on for awhile. Then we got really drained out so we went back to the prison place to rest. After that a few of them walked until dunno where and they ended up going to Mac. LOL. I seriously had no idea how they walk one.

At least the game did complete ba! Shuhang, Junhao and Darren managed to call the number and then they caught Yingkiat too. So yep! That's something that's really quite nice ba! And wah Ceksin is damn good at the game! None of the catchers saw him throughout the whole game lar! He really hide until super good and he found a lot of the numbers! Haha! Not bad. =D

AND THE BELLS TOTALLY DID THEIR JOBS! Scared the shit out of those mission people when they heard the bells. =D Awesome rite? Haha! We didn't get to do our funny dance and our planned ambush at the spideweb though. But oh well, the night game/running was fun ba! Though it was really crazy running. =D Exciting and damn nerve-wrecking.

All of us dragged our tired body back to the chalet. I think it was already 3plus going to 4 in the morning? Sat outside in the living room and talked weird crap stuffs with the guys while waiting for my turn to bathe. Wanted to be the last to bathe so that I could take my own sweet time. =D

We watched Toy Story 2! I fell asleep watching that lar. But omg, the sofa is comfortable! I think it's the cushions. =D After I woke up, went to bathe. I think it was around 6plus? Bathe in cold water 'cause I forgot to swich on the heater. It was bloody cold lar. Didn't know how I managed to stand it.

Came out and some of them were watching The Last Exorcism. It was supposed to be a horror film but the parts that I watched was super boring and I was like hmm.. this is horror movie? Lol. So I fell asleep on the sofa again. Woke up at 10plus? I kept waking up a little then fall back to sleep. Replied Kamin's sms at 10plus while I was half asleep and when I read back the sms, it totally did not make any sense at all. Haha!

2nd day 6th Jan!
So yep, all of us woke up at around 11plus? Then washed up and we watched My Neighbour Totoro! It was super cute lar! Totoro is damn cute and the little girl also! Totoro smiled until super spastic but damn cute. =D And the song was damn cute also. All of us were hungry like mad but we just watched finish the movie then we left for brunch.

After eating, Felicia, Qiaofen, Puiling and I brought very nice cakes back to the chalet to eat. =D It's super nice lar! Went back to chalet and showed those people leaving early the class video! Pity Haziq for having so many stupid videos that are just too funny to not be put inside the video. =D

Went to E Hub to meet the guys and went Kbox with Qiaofen, Puiling, Jiesi, Juyuan, Sweden and Felicia. =D Sing like crazy initially then until super tired. It's like $6 only so yep, we just go for it. Sang until around. 6.30. We were all really damn tired lar. Voice want die already. I think I totally chanted one song. Forgot what song already. =D

The guys went to rent the bicycle to cycle overnight. It wasn't cheap but it's totally worth the money! =D After singing, we went back to chalet and it's time for bbq! =D Mr Tan came over! He is really super on lar! Came all the way to Pasir Ris for bbq! And he brought his chihuahua also! Haha! It's quite cute ba! Not noisy but I still prefer big dogs like Belle. =D

Anyway, everyone was rather dead during bbq since we had a crazy time running at the night/early morning. And the only reason we all didn't fell asleep 'cause of the night cycling. Can't possibly waste our money away on the bicycle rental.

Went back upstairs to watch the class video before Mr Tan, Nisa, Sonia and Sonia's boyfriend leave. I really hope that everyone enjoyed the video ba! It could have been better if I started doing it earlier but yep! Hope it brings back nice memories and all. =)

After watching the video, we went back down to finish up barbecuing. They seriously brought quite a lot of food. There was Shabu Shabu also. LOL. I didn't know what's so special about this type of beef then Sweden told me that it's easier to cook and easier to swallow as compared to normal beef. Haha! I had trouble eating it though. Chewed one piece for super long. Ian also had trouble finishing one so we decided to compete to see who eat one piece faster. Lol. Seriously man, the stuffs we do. He won lar. Tsk but yea, it was really hard to chew and all. But fine, it didn't taste that bad. Just chewy so still prefer other type of meat. =D

Cleared up the place and we went back to chalet to rest for awhile before going off for night cycle! I actually found quite a nice position to sleep lar! LOL. It's actually just like 6H chalet like that. Put a few sofa cushions on the floor and you are all set man. =D It really was super comfortable lar! Wanted to sleep like that when we got back but was too tired to bother.

Went off for night cycling at 11.30! The bicycle really felt different from others. It's really those easier to cycle bikes. LOL. I dunno ba, but it felt different for me. I don't need to use too much strength to cycle. =D Good thing ba, 'cause my butt felt pain right after I sat on it. Apparently, the aftermath pain on the butt after cycling on Monday and Tuesday was still there. Feli and I were like shit man, ass still hurts. But the bicycle was really different. Haha! I sound so fascinated by the bikes.

We started cycling! It wasn't a very long journey so thank god and we took our time to cycle ba since we've got all night. =D And the coolest thing is that we actually cycled to Aloha! Changi that area! We went to the chalet Feli and I had on Monday and Tuesday! How freaking cool is that?! I cycled slowly at first, then when I realise where we were, I increased speed and joined Feli and we were both super excited lar! Damn cool you know, to cycle back to where we were just a few days ago! =D

Then we took the same route to Changi Beach! Some of the guys kept wanting to cycle on the road. Though there wasn't much cars at that point of time but it still wasn't safe lar huh. So yep, reached Changi Beach that area and we slacked at some shelter for awhile. Everyone was tired like crap. Could really fall asleep there. So decided to play some games to keep us awake. Suggested all sorts of weird lame games but kinda all got rejected until Junhao came up with a game that was fun lar. Thank god for the game if not we will all be super sian on the journey back. Laughed like crazy during the game!

The game is like if the person say elephant, the next person must say a word that starts with 'T". Then continue and so on. So yep, it was really funny lar 'cause it's really not easy since there was a beat to the game. Didn't know animal starts with E. =D LOL. Still got a lot damn funny stuffs lar. Orh! I think Shuhang said Terror, then Yingkiat said Rapist, then Jordan said Terror again, and Haziq said Rapist again. LOL. Damn funny lar. If it continues on right, wah, I would have seriously laugh until I cry. So yep, we all really enjoyed ourselves playing that game. It made us a bit more high ba! Good. =D

Cycled back to Pasir Ris! Felicia, Junyuan, Sweden and I led the way for awhile? And Feli and I started our crazy annoying singing like we did during 6H chalet. =D Fun like crazy to sing like some idiots man. =D But got super tired after awhile. Haha!

So continued cycling. The journey back was seriously quite scary lar! First, Haziq nearly ramp into a motorcycle lar. We seriously should not have cycled on the road. Damn scary lar! And then Puiling fell down at a down slope and woah, she really freaked me out lar. She was like lying on the bicycle. Actually, luckily she was lying on it instead of the other way round. So yep, she got a scratch on her knee there. Hope it's better now! She forgot to use the alcohol swipe before she sleep lar! Don't know how she endured the pain one.

Continue to cycle. Got traffic jam at the same area when we were cycling to Changi. LOL. It's really cannot cycle at all. Quite funny though. Like all of us got stuck behind. Had to really push the bicycle that kinda thing. And omg, up-slopes can really kill us like crazy. Super tired trying to cycle uphill man. Jiesi always got stuck at uphills, super funny. She really cannot cycle uphill. =D

So yep, everyone suddenly disappeared after this uphill part. Then I continued to cycle with Jordan, Felicia and Sweden and met up with the pple in front. Waited for the rest of them to come and we headed back to our chalet! Jiesi was super funny lar. She wanted to head start while waiting for the rest to come and she looked seriously hilarious from the back 'cause the way she push her bicycle was super funny lar. I went up pei her first then soon the rest came too. Finally reached back to our chalet! Everyone was really tired. Like legs tired. Not really sleepy tired, it's like physically tired. Dunno how to say lar. Then some of us went to 7-Eleven to get cup noodles 'cause the bbq wasn't enough for us.

Head back to chalet. The girls were lucky 'cause there was only 6 of us left so it took quite fast for all of us to be done bathing. Watched Home Alone! Super long since I last watched that movie and I think it's still seriously awesome! Just that I was really too tired already so I kinda fell asleep during some parts of the movie and woke up again. LOL. I think I'll re-watch it soon. Love all these classic movies. =D

So we ended up sleeping at 7am! LOL. Really awesome rite? And we had to return our bicycles and check out of chalet at 10am. So Jordan set his alarm at I think 8.30? But woah, I totally didn't hear any alarm at all lar! Sweden said he heard it and woke up to find everyone like some dead log like that. I totally never hear anything at all lar! Super scary. And I was sleeping on this not very comfortable sofa 'cause the backing of the sofa wasn't the cushion type but the normal pillow. So it really wasn't comfortable but I managed to sleep until super deep lar! Scary. Imagine how tired I was man.

We all ended up waking at 10am. Junhao came running out and I vaguely remember him saying something about it's 10am already, must go return bicycle. And I think he was like half awake when he said that, then all of us stir a little from our sleep. After awhile, I actually managed to open my mouth and asked him what time we needed to return our bikes. Then he replied 10am then we all started to move. LOL. Thinking back, I think the whole process was quite funny? Lol. Just that at that point of time, I was too tired to finding it funny.

Went to return our bikes. Feli was awesome lar. She went the wrong way twice. Like woah man. Blur like crazy. Tsk tsk. After that walked back to chalet and slack there for awhile before we leave the chalet and went to eat at White Sands. We were all really like tired like crazy man.

Took bus to Pasir Ris though it was kinda only one stop. LOL. We were too lazy to bother walking already. Ate lunch and I really felt like sleeping while eating lar. Like really woah, tired. Haha!

Took MRT back! Was so happy that we were at Pasir Ris 'cause this meant that we got to sit for a long time which meant that we could sleep for a long time. =D Took out my ear piece and just slept when the train started to move. I really slept lar! Like really all the way. Maybe woke up once but fell back to sleep immediately. Woke up when my phone slipped off my hands and dropped on the seat. And the train was reaching JE already. Haha! I totally woke up at the right time. =D

Took 190 back with Jiesi. And yep, reached home at around 3plus? Then I slept on my sofa all the way until 8plus. =D Super shuang can? The weather was awesome for sleeping lar! So yep. Pretty much replenished my sleep? Slept again at 1am then woke up at 12pm. =D Thank God the weather was so awesome for me to sleep like crazy. =D

Chalet was really awesome! It's like we really did stuffs during these 3days 2nights, not just sitting there and stone most of the time! Did many crazy things like running around Pasir Ris Park at wee hours and cycling to Changi Beach too at night. =D

Shall end this post with a song.

[Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life ]

Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day

No comments:

Post a Comment