[ Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father
Run for your children, for your sisters and brothers
Leave all your loving, your loving behind
You can't carry it with you if you want to survive
The dog days are over
The dog days are done
Can you hear the horses
'Cause here they come ]
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
Love the beat of the song! The starting was weird but yep, after that quite nice. =D I realise I like songs with clapping inside. Haha!
I'm going to be late. OK, stupid way to start the blog but yea, since I decided to on the computer, I know I'll be late later. =D Aish. I was early once and they were all late. But ok, I know, I really must kick this late habit.
Anyway, I don't know why I wanted to post but ok, just feel like posting. 2 more weeks to the first day of school! I must really make the most out of these few remaining days. Besides going out, I think I shall prepare myself a bit for JC. Ok fine, I say that I'll prepare myself, I think I'll end up not doing it. My sis is getting back her JC stuffs from her friends though so maybe I'll flip through and decide which other 2 humans subjects I want to take.
And Lee Seunggi and Song Joongki really made my day yesterday. Haha! Watched 2Days 1Night on TV and laughed like crazy. Then my sis told me to watch this episode of Running Man. Laughed like crazy again. Ah!! Both of them are just awesome can? Lol. Granted that they have similar personalities but seriously man, they are awesome. =D
Korean Variety Shows are really for the win! Super creative and never fails to make me burst out laughing lar! I WANT TO GO KOREA!
BIG FAT BEAR! Haha! Kyle! =D Going to miss this bear super lot! It will be super cool if I get to see it often this year too! =)
Have to wear contacts today! =( Ok, It's kinda my own fault but yep, the last time I wore contacts was before I went China. Haha! So I think I should wear it again lar. Specs still rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment