Sunday, 23 January 2011

I wanted to change the blogskin! But then I think it looks weird. Lol. But ok, think maybe do something abt it tomorrow to make it look less weird then I'll change it! =D

It's going to be white soon! =D

Anyway, school's starting in 4 days time. Gosh. So freaking fast. And I'm turning 17 soon. Lol. Hmm.. Looking forward to it and not. Haha! Wonder if something unexpected will happen. But yep, I won't expect much! 17 sounds old. Lol. OK 18 is scarier. But then you get to learn to drive. =D

3 more days left for me to go out and enjoy. Suddenly, everyday seems to pass by in a hurry. And I kinda still haven't touch the books that I borrowed. Shit. And then my sis's JC stuffs too. Argh.. I think I wasted too much time rotting in front of the TV. But oh well, I get to see handsome guys on the TV. =D Wahahahaha.

And OMG. Running Man is seriously seriously hilarious. It can really make you laugh like mad and cheer you up if you are down. =D I think it cheered my sister up. Haha! Hope she's doing alright ba! She's really freaking busy.

Ok! Think I'll change my blogskin tmr if I'm not lazy. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment