
Haha! I realise I've got really little photos of myself. But then again, it's only normal for crazy photo spammers like me to have more photos of other pple. =D And it's true, my hands look bare without a camera. =D
Anyway, yep! Had a crazy girl that called me at 12 plus am on the 27th. And she actually sang Happy Birthday in Korean. HAHA! When she started singing, I wanted to stop her but she couldn't be controlled! =D And yea, that's Faeqa Fizla for you. =D Technically, we said we wanted to talk on the phone on the 26th night, since it was the day before school starts! But we were busy packing so she ended up calling me at 27th 12plus. =D No thankyou for your horrible Korean singing. =)
So yep, got smses. Love all of them! Some are rather amusing. =D Jiawan sent me the longest SMS! =D Haha! Then yep, Kamin gave me the box of letters. Faeqa gave a notebook with the first few MANY pages of her words, essay lar. =D And yep, cards from Jeslynn, Puiling and Junyuan! Junyuan made a super freaking cool card! It's not exactly a card, then it's like made of stamps. HAHA! I dunno how to say lar. But it's cool shit. =D NISA! She snail-mailed me the birthday card! Saw it when I came home on 27th. =D And with it, there's a SS3 batch and a SJ keychain! I put the keychain at my wallet and she put her MBLAQ one at her handphone! =D
Soon to receive cards from Qiaofen, Jiesi, Felicia, Brendan and Sweden! Haha! And Weiying! =DD She said she got something then actually wanted to meet her on first day of school but she fell down while texting me. LOL. Careless lar she. Horrible. But yep! Hope I'll meet her super soon!
And my family! My mum and dad bought a cake for me! It's like at around 11plus PM already. Haha! But yep! The cake's nice. =D What's a birthday without a cake rite? =) Love them lots! And had dinner with my sister since my parents got something on. Talked to her super long at Swensens at plaza! Haha!
Had good food for 3 days in a roll. =D 26th at Eveything With Fries and NYDC, 27th at Swensens, 28th at Pizza hut! =D
Talked with Faeqa, Swapna and Felicia on 27th too! =D Swapna's in ACJC too! Awesome man. Can go home together! =D
Had dinner with Brendan, Felicia, Jiesi, Junyuan, Puiling, Qiaofen and Sweden yesterday! Felt nice to talk to them and yea! Seriously love them super lots! =D
So yep! The reason for this post, is to thank everyone that had wished me on the 27th or that had wished me in general! =D
LOVE ALL OF THEM FOR MAKING MY SEVENTEENTH AN AWESOME ONE. =)
So thankyou all you pple for being in my life whether it had been all 16years (though they didn't really had a choice =D), or a long 10years (she had a choice but oh well, she still stuck it out. Haha!), or just a shorter 2years. =D
You guys really made my life so much more worth living and yep! Though most of us aren't in the same class and school anymore, I know that the friendship that we have will stuck and I really miss hell lot of people super lot but I'm quite sure we'll still meet up often! =)
I'm seriously thankful and grateful to have meet such wonderful and awesome family and friends. =) People that really love me for who I am, be it crazy or annoying or irritating with my crazy spamming of photographs or stiff or whatever lar. I've got quite a lot of flaws but yep, I'm thankful to have them to be able to actually look pass them and still be there for me. =D
Haha! I sound so thankful lar! But yep! They are seriously awesome people and I really really hope that I'll keep in contact with them for many many more years to come. =)
And yes! As I grow older, I'll continue to keep my smile up like the photo! =) And show my awesome teeth. Haha! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment