Sunday, 9 January 2011

This is how I started my first week on 2011! =)

I really can't help feeling super proud of myself for surviving last week well! Haha! It was really chalets marathon for me! 3rd to 4th 6H Chalet; 5th to 7th 4E1 Chalet. But I think the reason why I could survive them is because it's with them! I'm really thankful and grateful to have been in 6H '06 and 4E1 '10! They are really both super awesome class!

For 6H, it had been 4 years, 4 freaking years since we are in different schools! That's quite long but the friendship we had still stuck. Though yes, the number for this time's chalet was quite pathetic and I admit, I could not help feeling a little sad the night before the chalet. But it was alright! 'Cause it turned out real fun and great and I know that there are some of them that really wanted to come but they really could not come. So yep, but even if it wasn't so, I'm really happy already! We are really 7 extremely cool people! Haha! And I think the chalet bungalow was just nice for the 7 of us! =D Cosy and nice. =D I'm really glad that we still went on with the chalet even though we knew that not much people would be going. 6H ftw! =)

For 4E1, though we had only been together for 2 years, but these 2 years were really awesome. So much stuffs had happened within these 2 years and we all really got closer and the bond that we have is really strong! I hope that yea, we will still continue to keep in contact and yea, let the friendship that we have continue to be so bright and alive. And funny to say this but I'm really proud to have been the monitress of 4E1. There are times when I felt tired being the monitress, having thrown with quite a lot of stuffs to do, but in the end, everything turned out great. And for that to happen, you need really awesome pple that are willing to listen. So I'm really glad to have been the monitress of this class because they are really great people that will give their support. =)

And I was looking through my diaries just now and I realised that I really had a hard year in Sec 2. So I'm really thankful there was DAMILY in sec 2. If not for those 7 awesome girls, I don't think I would have made pass sec 2. They really made a difference and ah! Miss them! The last time we went out was before prom during November. It's so freaking long! We didn't go out for the whole of December. We must go out before we all start school!

Ok, this is just a like round up of last week and the 2 awesome classes and 1 awesome group of friends from my sec 1 and 2 class. Haha! I'll make a nicer posts if I have time after tmr's results.

Hmm.. Tomorrow, I'll post about it in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment