And she gave me a cool present! Or rather presents. Lol. Crazy girl lar. Brought 2 photo albums and she wrote 17 letters leading to my birthday. Haha! Supposed to give it to me on the 27th but she may not be free so yep.
Hmm.. I really hope we'll be able to meet up often though our schools aren't near each other. But at least it isn't from east to west rite? =D Still around the west area. =) Going to miss you super loads once school starts. But yes!! We will meet up as often as we can. =)
Met Jiesi after that and went to KFC for lunch. =D Puiling came after that and we sat there and talked for quite long. Then Kamin left for CO and the 3 of us went to shop around the whole JP. Ok technically, we just walked around almost all the shops of JP. And wah.. I found stuffs but it's mostly too ex. Sheesh. Freaking sian lar. It's like ah.. Why do I like stuffs that aren't that affordable? Tsk. And my mum kinda sponsored me to buy clothes too. But seriously, they aren't worth that much money according to them ba! OK, can trust their taste and all. =D
So yep, met up with Qiaofen for dinner then walked around a few more shops. HOHOHO. We found a cool secret hideout at JP. =D An awesome place to just sit there and talk for super long if you don't feel like shopping much. =D
Anyway, yep! Had an awesome shopping walking around trip with them. =D though I ended up not buying anything except food and Jiesi brought something. Haha! And thank god for Qiaofen, we didn't rush into buying some rather lame badges. =D Puiling was simply hilarious! Haha! I love her dreams. =D Seriously man. And she's like crazy over this jdrama and kept talking about it when all of us were ignoring her. =D
Alright! I have to go out to meet 6H pple! I promised myself to be on time but I think I can't? Haha!
I think there’s something in your heart you’re running from. You know there’s a girl you have feelings for. You can be mad at me all you want, you can say your heart’s fine. But until you tell this girl how you feel, your heart’s gonna be flawed.
- One Tree Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment