Went Ikea with Jeslynn and Agents before we met Qiaofen, Jiesi and Puiling for dinner! Stupid buses made us went mad. But yep, got to eat awesome meatballs and chicken wings. =D And the soft ice cream! But I kinda miss the journey there from school more. Haha! We should have meet like at school there then take bus together. It's the stupid crapping that we had on the bus there that made the journey more awesome. =D Then we would also end up talking about travelling stuffs. Haha! Ah! I wanted to take a group photo. Haha! Ok ba! We'll still go there together again. =D
I've got my first birthday letter from Jeslynn! Since she's going London tomorrow and won't be in Singapore during my birthday. Sheesh. She's really travelling a lot! Freaking jealous of her! Thankyou Jeslynn for the letter! Haha! I know you will see this. Stalk my blog also. Tsk tsk.
Went Queensway 'cause they needed to get bags and shoes. Got Brendan's birthday present! His New Era cap! I think it's nice ba! Hope he will wear it often though. Haven't see the Feodora that we got for him last year for a long time. But alright, it's hard to match clothes with it.
Got Qiaofen's present too! Her Vans shoes! I think it's super nice! =D Hope she likes it ba! And wears it often! =D
Had a nice dinner with them! Sang a soft happy birthday to Qiaofen at the bus stop. Haha! Quite cool. Hope she had a fun day with us ba! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment