Seriously, I'm pissed off. I know I should not be but you will when you are having lunch at 4pm and you haven't eat anything at all yet. Argh.. You don't leave your daughter at home alone without any money and you know perfectly well she has zero income at all since she decided not to get a job (which you didn't mind) and she don't have any pocket money during the holidays unless she is going out. And frankly speaking, I don't think she go out that often as compared to her older sister when she was in sec 4 after her o levels. It's not that I want to compare and all but it's true. And I had to search the whole house for money so that I could go get my lunch. They seriously left no money at all and luckily I had some money stash somewhere. Somehow, they really didn't seem to bother if their daughter is feeling hungry at home. Argh.. I really don't know. And umbrella. Seriously, we don't have a decent small umbrella at home. Pathetic much?
7.44pm
Wanted to post the above just now. They came home before I could so yea. Hmmm guess I was just hungry and tired at that point of time. Super cranky mood confirmed. Just woke up from a nap and yep, felt better. They are still busy. I vaguely remember my mum saying we'll have dinner together but maybe not I guess. Hmm let's just leave it here. I'm tired.
Ohyea, talked to Agents for super long yesterday. Seriously felt so much better after talking it out and yep guess I kinda know what I'll do for now unless something else happened. Thank you agents! You guys are really awesome to actually listen to all theses stupid stuffs and giving advices for it. It will be real cool if all five of us get into the same sch next year! High chance! =D
Bah. There isn't anything interesting on TV. Ohya! I changed a new sofa! It's just nice to sleep on and lie on. =D but ok still kinda prefer the non-leather type of sofa Haha! Hmm.. I think I shall go watch running man. =D
And I mean it when I say I need an umbrella. Lol. A good one though. Was bloody hell pissed off with the small umbrella that my house had today that I just threw it away after I reached my block. I have really the best luck with umbrellas huh. Last time, I had umbrellas that cannot keep me dry. Maybe it's because of the way I hold it but still. Then I've got the real nice umbrella that I spoiled while trying to act pro and swing it out. Seriously man. Regret doing it. Felt damn stupid aft that lar. Then today I've got an umbrella that had an end spoiled. So I kinda end up getting wet. Was annoyed like crap.
So yes pple, I really don't mind getting an umbrella as a birthday present. Like seriously man. Stupid present but at least I'll use it and it's actually a rather useful present. Was tempted to get a Daiso umbrella but they only have the big one.
Alright! Going to bathe and then watch running man!
No comments:
Post a Comment