Lol. Stupid photo I swear. Not my idea but I agreed on it. Haha!Went out with Felicia, Guodong, Jinghan and Changhui today! =D Wanted to go Mount Faber. LOL! But then it started to rain when we were waiting for the bus. Yes. The weather simply love us when we want to do like outdoor activities. Sheesh. So yep, saw 700 and I said let's go Marina Square to bowl and we just board the bus. LOL. It's damn spontaneous lar! Crazy pple. =D We were all like under-dressed for town area but oh well, we don't really care lar huh. =D
So yep! Went to Marina Square! Had lunch at the food court then went to play arcade first. Felt super shuang to play Daktona after so long. Then wah!! Changhui is idiot man! Tsk. 'Cause we wanted to try manual then Changhui didn't play so he was watching us. Then I was actually 1st I think. Then his hands got itchy and went to change the gear for me. Then wah! I became 4th. Tsk. Idiot man. But yea lar, it really felt shuang to play when you are like the first few. Haha!
Went to bowling aft that! I totally had no strike what so ever. Tsk and yea, kinda got last. Very long never bowl already lar. Then HOHO. I took photos using Changhui's DSLR. I swear, DSLR rocks like crazy. It's so freaking fun to take photos using it lar! Like normal camera I can be annoying already. So with DSLR it's woah man! Haha! A lot of pple experience it already so get used to it soon, 'cause I'm getting one! Wahahahaha. =D
Walked around Marina Square and CityLink Mall. =D Changhui left after bowling then not bad leh Guodong and Jinghan, they didn't mind accompanying us walking around and they actually bought stuffs also. Haha! And they treated us popcorn! =D The Caramel Popcorn. It is only awesome at the first bite only. Lol! Sweet like crazy lar. Hopefully, it tastes nice with coffee. =D
Anyway, we went back to plaza kinda by accident? Lol. It's quite random but it's us lar. We live in the same area so it's all spontaneous! Haha! Guodong and Jinghan went back after that then had dinner with Feli at plaza. Got nice long skirt for $10!
Wahahaha I so freaking love plaza. It has anything I need and it's not super expensive and it's near! =D See, there's Daiso where everything is $2, then this shop that sells nice $10 clothes, Popular, NTUC, library and awesome food places. =D What more do you want man? And there's Starbucks!! Haha! I sound like I'm advertising Bukit Panjang Plaza now. But seriously, it has everything I need at least. =D Ok, clothes wise not that great lar but ok lar, I just need awesome food and I'm happy. =D
More photos in Changhui's DSLR which he haven't upload yet so yep! Let's hope the photos are nice. Haha! Some is kinda I anyhow take one. Ah, I really want my own. Lol. I really hope I can get it soon. =D
Tmr's the posting results day! It's going to be anxious though I guess I kinda know where I'm going. I guess I'll be alright as long as I hit any of my top3 choices. But it will be shocking if I got NJ or SA 'cause I'm kinda accustomed to the thought of going to AC already. But yep! I'm alright with all 3 so I guess yea, I'll be ok. Just that if I really got in NJ, I'll feel lost. Since my mum kinda wants me to go AC more. Strange huh.
Oh well! Whatever it is, wherever I'll go, I will be alright! =)
And I'm not changing my blogskin since Puiling said she'll make one for me 'cause she don't want to edit other skins codes. =D I'm waiting! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment